Which fighters you cant stand after watching TUF?

which fighters did you have no idea you couldnt stand until you saw them on the show?

1. Bisping
2. Marc Laimon - yeah I know he's not a fighter but just a dk
3. Jason Pierce

DeTwatus Johnson.

1. Browning #1
    2. Browning #2
    3. Bisping

we forgot he's going to out wrestle the American Olympian, lol

HuntingtonPUNK - which fighters did you have no idea you couldnt stand until you saw them on the show?

1. Bisping

3. Jason Pierce
Agree with this entire list.

walr?s - Jason Pierce by a landslide.

Nothing comes close to a habitual liar that is scared to fight.

He's also a snitch: lied straight to Hendo's face about giving training secrets to Team UK and he thinks he has special privileges (snuck an iPod into the house).

To round out the portfolio, he's got a persecutuion complex, only talks shit to lightweights that have already been eliminated (Richie Whitson), and mopes around all pissed at the world 24/7.   

your got to mention he fainted..and looked like a bitch

miamiraider - 1. Browning #1
2. Browning #2
3. Bisping

i agree

anyone who pisses or whatever in someone else's stuff

I'll never be able to get past Gabe Ruediger on that show.

Pearce for sure...both Brownings...I wasn't a fan of Frank Lester at first but I'll be honest...he has grown on me & I kind of like him...

HuntingtonPUNK - which fighters did you have no idea you couldnt stand until you saw them on the show?

1. Bisping
3. Jason Pierce

And Serra's student who wanted to go home because he missed his girlfriend.

And both Brownings

And Gabe Ruediger

1-10 bisping
11 Kos

See though, the thing with Bisping is that on the show, he seemed alright... until he opened his mouth after his LOSS to Hamill. As far as TUF went though, he was alright.

As far as my list...
Karo, a solid 1st place bro
Koschek
Lemmon
Pierce
and kinda Sanchez, but that guy is just too funny, hes fucking delusional, like a legit version of Dan Quinn, so I'd rather laugh at him than hate him. YES!

MmmWhiskey - and kinda Sanchez, but that guy is just too funny, hes fucking delusional, like a legit version of Dan Quinn

Dan Quinn is legit, bitch

HUGHES...

i did not know he was that much of a prick till the show.

Rashad.

Karo

i have known that LAYMAN is a prick for a long time.

You mean...LAYMEN!! LMFAO

UKFIGHTERUK - another Bisping hate thread? show some respect to the next middleweight champ.

Your delusional nationalism is just sad.

after watching TUF i'll have to say Bisping

UKFIGHTERUK - another Bisping hate thread? show some respect to the next middleweight champ.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ..What a joke..Pillow hands aint even gonna beat Hendo let alone Anderson