Which ideology has killed most people Nazism or Co

Which ideology has killed most people Nazism or Communism.

Which is worse in your opinion ?

For me it has to be nazism based on the ideology but communism doesn't work and has killed more people so they're both worthless and evil IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Communism has killed more people than fascism, which is what I believe is your question. Nazism existed, in the sense you mean, only in the Third Reich, and for a relatively short amount of time, whereas communism spread its tender mercies across Europe, Asia, and Central and South America and continues its depredations today.

Soul Gravy - Communism has killed more people than fascism, which is what I believe is your question. Nazism existed, in the sense you mean, only in the Third Reich, and for a relatively short amount of time, whereas communism spread its tender mercies across Europe, Asia, and Central and South America and continues its depredations today.

Also are country in the USA in 2008.

Communism and it's not close.

shen - Communism and it's not close.

Which is the more evil one ? If you read about communism its described as some super equal theory where no one owns stuff and everything is divided equally , i don't get it as it also says the state is the owner of everything and the sate are spreading the wealth among the people ? As far as i understand it everything ends up belonging to the state and unless you have some godlike creature who is completely unselfish which you can rely on to spread all this wealth equally you're fucked and the whole theory falls flat on its ass. Phone Post 3.0

It wasn't necessarily an ideological thing but the record goes to Stalin. That was an evil fucker. Phone Post 3.0

beerbelly - It wasn't necessarily an ideological thing but the record goes to Stalin. That was an evil fucker. Phone Post 3.0
20 million trumps Hitler and Pol Pot combined. Phone Post 3.0

Islam Phone Post 3.0

Harlem Savoy - 
beerbelly - It wasn't necessarily an ideological thing but the record goes to Stalin. That was an evil fucker. Phone Post 3.0
20 million trumps Hitler and Pol Pot combined. Phone Post 3.0

Pol Pot was also communist so his numbers go to that side.

crossfire - Which ideology has killed most people Nazism or Communism.

Which is worse in your opinion ?

For me it has to be nazism based on the ideology but communism doesn't work and has killed more people so they're both worthless and evil IMO. Phone Post 3.0

An ideology doesn't kill people. It's the leaders who do that. An 'idea' or 'ideal' is just a thought or philosophy. Without action they are useless.

Thatsjustlikeyouropionman - 
Ridgeback -
role model - I wqs going to say religion, but turns out its still communism by a huge margin. Phone Post 3.0

Wars fought first and foremost for religious reasons are pretty rare in history actually.  Even the religious wars of Europe have come under scrutiny and more and more appear to be wars of nationalism, which explains why Catholics would ally with Protestants based on nationalist loyalties.  

Killing done in the name of trying to institute some kind of Marxist utopia was like nothing in human history.  I don't think Marx had a clue how many billions would die due to his little pamphlet.  

If you factor in all the executed, murdered and killed in the name of religion, it would make communism look like the gulf war. Phone Post 3.0

More murders have been done AGAINST the rules of religion than in the name of religion. Then you have to factor in all the lives SAVED by religion, whereas communism hasn't saved anyone.

A bit of an unfair comparison, since the Nazis never got a chance to effect their full plan, which was to cleanse Eastern Europe of the Slavic untermenschen and repopulate it with vigorous Aryan heroes.

If the Nazis had beaten Stalin, it's hard to imagine the magnitude of the horrors that would have followed.

In short, the Holocaust was a light warm-up for a main event never happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

Scythrop - A bit of an unfair comparison, since the Nazis never got a chance to effect their full plan, which was to cleanse Eastern Europe of the Slavic untermenschen and repopulate it with vigorous Aryan heroes.

If the Nazis had beaten Stalin, it's hard to imagine the magnitude of the horrors that would have followed.

This. Also, it's a flawed premise to judge how terrible a doctrine is by its body count; being evil isn't the same thing as being efficient.

Scythrop - A bit of an unfair comparison, since the Nazis never got a chance to effect their full plan, which was to cleanse Eastern Europe of the Slavic untermenschen and repopulate it with vigorous Aryan heroes.

I wouldn't say it's unfair. The Western world united to defeat fascism. Communism largely got a pass.

Nobody did anything to stop Stalin or Pol Pot.

I remember a funny story about Nikita Khrushchev, when he became premiere of the USSR, he made a speech about how they were now past the horrors of Stalin's crimes.

Someone in the crowd yelled that Khrushchev had been there the whole time for Stalin's crimes and did nothing to stop them.

Khrushchev looked out into the crowd and said, "Who said that?"

He got nothing but silence.

Khrushchev smiled and said, "Now you understand why I didn't say anything."

communists, given the two choices, though religion tops them all.

Never go full retard Andy. Phone Post

andyloveshugs -
Ham and Egger - Never go full retard Andy. Phone Post

please explain where i'm wrong. all i get on here is people avoiding the debate. i'm sorry you have this weird idea of how things must work that is proven wrong by the facts and on this forum you largely get people parroting the same thing, but to disprove someone's account of something you need facts, not a line from tropic thunder you were sure was going to make everyone laugh at your comedic genius and timing. 

Relax you little faggot. I'll get to it when I'm not on my phone if someone else doesn't by then. Phone Post

That's where you got the 12 million number? You're a fucking idiot man. Get your head out of your ass. Phone Post

random_muppett -
TheHaunted2 - Islam Phone Post 3.0
Christianity has been responsible for more deaths than Islam mate. Phone Post 3.0
Ye i'm sure Phone Post 3.0