Which MA movie actor would win the Kumite?

I don't see how there can be any answer but Dolph Lungren.

6'5"

3 Dan BB Kyukoshin

European Champ 80/81'

Make a case for another actor. Many have better credentials but size matters.

Michael Jai White gotta be up there Phone Post 3.0

MJW, Dolph, Statham would win the small guy division

Chuck Norris you imbecile. Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - MJW, Dolph, Statham would win the small guy division

Against Don "The Dragon Wilson" and Chuck Fuckin Norris? You're dreaming man.

Statham is an elite athlete, but far from an elite martial artist.

MA movie actor?

Fedor, GSP, Randy, Don Frye, Cain, Duffee, Shamrock, Semmy, Arlovski, Chuck, Oleg, Rampage, Bisping, Tyson, Tito, Cung Le...

Have all "acted" in movies so probably one of them. Phone Post 3.0

Parker Lewis

He can't lose. Phone Post 3.0

Since Frank Dux made it all up, and there is no such thing as the Kumite, I'm gonna put my money on the yellow Teletubby

GladiatorGannon -
ShanTheMan - MJW, Dolph, Statham would win the small guy division

Against Don "The Dragon Wilson" and Chuck Fuckin Norris? You're dreaming man.

Statham is an elite athlete, but far from an elite martial artist.
Chuck is old as fuck, or else I would have considered him. My mistake on missing Don, he can likely still whip ass. Phone Post 3.0

SOOOO... This is hypothetical. Lets say PRIME NORRIS. PRIME EVERYONE!

Prime Dolph destroys the rest easily

Also, this is about guys that are more actors that real fighters. I view Chuck as an actor. Seagal as an actor. Fedor, Randy, etc are fighters. There is an obvious difference to me for the purpose of this fantasy.

Jiu Jitsunami -

Since Frank Dux made it all up, and there is no such thing as the Kumite, I'm gonna put my money on the yellow Teletubby

You're a blast at parties I bet. Phone Post 3.0

Jiu Jitsunami -

Kumite means free sparring in Japanese, there were a whole lot full contact tournaments in the early 70's. Where do you think Dux got the idea? He did actually participate in a few and didn't do to terribly.

jiyu i should have added

Donnie Yen the IP Man. All his movies are the shit plus he was a Wushu Tournament Champion the chinese version of MMA. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think anyone, other than Lundgren, has fought some sort of full contact. Dolph all the way.

King Trav - Chuck Norris you imbecile. Phone Post 3.0
Boom Phone Post 3.0

Surprised nobody mentioned Patrick Swayze (Dalton).....I could see ripping out a few throats in the Kumite!

But lets be honest no body beats.....a in his Prime Jean-Claude Van Damme.

Good Thread....VU!

Jiu Jitsunami -

he didn't make it up but Hollywood revised it...the fights were in the Bahamas and weren't "death matches" Phone Post 3.0