Which MA movie actor would win the Kumite?

MMA MELEE - Donnie Yen the IP Man. All his movies are the shit plus he was a Wushu Tournament Champion the chinese version of MMA. Phone Post 3.0

this man knows what he's talking about! 1

Speakman is fighting throat cancer Phone Post 3.0

Dustin Diamond... he's out of jail now, so...

Also, Jaleel White.

Bruce leeroy Phone Post 3.0

Scott Adkins would be up there.

I imagine Ray Park would have done well 10 years ago. Phone Post 3.0

Carl Weathers Phone Post 3.0

The mother fuckin American ninja Michael Dudikoff(sp) Phone Post 3.0

The three ninjas. Rocky Colt and tum tum. No can defend. Phone Post 3.0

tiger07 - I don't think anyone, other than Lundgren, has fought some sort of full contact. Dolph all the way.
You mean other than Van Damme, who was a legit kickboxing champion?

Michael Jai White, who was a room dedicated to his numerous trophies and titles, is a multi-art black belt and still known to spar even today? He competed in full contact

Scott Adkins, who not only competed full contact but could arguably, if not easily compete today and even trains with MMA fighters over at his place in Birmingham, UK?

I'm sure plenty more have fought Phone Post 3.0

Van Damme wasn't a legit kickboxing champion.

Spawn was a Kyokushin guy but didn't compete at the level Lundgren did.

Dennis Alexio Phone Post 3.0

Iko Uwais Phone Post 3.0

de braco -
MMA MELEE - Donnie Yen the IP Man. All his movies are the shit plus he was a Wushu Tournament Champion the chinese version of MMA. Phone Post 3.0

this man knows what he's talking about! 1

Respect sir
. Real recognize real. You have good taste. Phone Post 3.0

Tex Cobb Phone Post 3.0

Wu Shu is mostly forms, did he actually compete in full contact competitions? Phone Post 3.0

Amagov_Couldve_Been_King - 
tiger07 - I don't think anyone, other than Lundgren, has fought some sort of full contact. Dolph all the way.
You mean other than Van Damme, who was a legit kickboxing champion?

Michael Jai White, who was a room dedicated to his numerous trophies and titles, is a multi-art black belt and still known to spar even today? He competed in full contact

Scott Adkins, who not only competed full contact but could arguably, if not easily compete today and even trains with MMA fighters over at his place in Birmingham, UK?

I'm sure plenty more have fought Phone Post 3.0

Really? Didn't know about Van Damme- he certainly looks to have skills, but I doubt 'many others' have fought. Has MJW fought full contact? He also seems like a great resource of skill, but wasn't aware of any full contact fights he'd had.

I'm talking full contact combat sports - Muay Thai, MMA, Boxing. I have never seen any actor fight in MT, or even sanctioned MMA. Boxing - maybe a couple, like Tony Danza.

Prime Joe Hogan. 5× TKD world champ. Phone Post 3.0

Oleg taktarov Phone Post 3.0

Shepherd Wong - Dennis Alexio Phone Post 3.0

Yeah if you count him, he easily beats Dolph. Dolph's karate skills really didn't look that great. People just picking him based on size.

Tony Jaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSMjAZvUGFM