Which Major Team Sport is Harder to be a Dynasty?

Which major American sport is it harder for a team to achieve a dynasty?

NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS?

Easiest in MLB probably. No cap

Hardest, maybe NHL currently. It was easier before their cap, when Detroit had their great run. 

1 Like

Nfl is the hardest. No team has ever won 3 straight Super Bowls.

1 Like

nfl cap is so low and decent player demand so much impossible to keep a team long, 

easiest is nba get 2 free agents and your a top team, nba sucks balls so much in actual competition, few good guys and your the best

NFL easily

Currently these are not actually professional sports since they are not allowed to play and we can’t watch. Based on my current ESPN and Fox Sports viewing I would say the WCL (World Cornhole League) is the hardest to have a dynasty.  

AmericanJJ -

Currently these are not actually professional sports since they are not allowed to play and we can’t watch. Based on my current ESPN and Fox Sports viewing I would say the WCL (World Cornhole League) is the hardest to have a dynasty.  

I got hooked on that recently. So simple yet addicting.

spjackson77 -

Nfl is the hardest. No team has ever won 3 straight Super Bowls.

When was the last NHL team to win 3 in a Row?

It's between NFL and NHL. Lot's of parody each season.

NY Islanders 1983

I would say NFL is the hardest just because the amount of players needed.  I would say NBA is the easiest because the effect one amazing player can have.

Throw Tom Brady even in his prime on the worst NFL team and they will improve but still suck since you need running backs, o and d lines, wide recievers, ect, ect.

Throw prime MJ on any team and they have a chance to win it all. Look at how much of an effect a old out of retirement MJ had on the Wizards before he was injured.

1 Like

Ground rules: How many wins over how many years would you consider a dynasty?