Which members have turned the OG into $$$???

Which OGers have successfully used the OG to make money?

I know Altlofsky sales his knives (which are bad ass by the way).

Also, there was some controversy years ago about Soup Nazi (Hallowed be his name) because someone was saying that he was making some sort of money on the back end by posting pics here. I don't remember all the details, but maybe someone else does.

The OG offers grey names for business owners. How many of you/them have been able to successfully engage their audience here?

I mean, we're all millionaires who bang 9.5's anyway...but just curious.

I've thought about selling some OG inspired TeeShirts as a side hustle.

If i ever do, and try to sell any of them here, i would get a grey name. 

many people on thisthread literally just made 1000s and 10s of thousands, no joke

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Another-hot-pot-stock-for-ya:2628235-1

opieandjimmy - Mods who ever says crawler ban them.
I see what you did there

oh and I made a nice little chunk of change from a person referred to me by an OGer.......recruited and placed their guy in a contracted position...sent him a piece of my commission check for his help

i made $, the OGer made $, and his friend got a well paying job with city benefits/pension for him and his family

id say that is a win win (win)

I gave an OGer a blowjob, and he made $200

ShanTheMan - I gave an OGer a blowjob, and he made $200

I have no regrets.

If you sell OG shirts try to cut Kirik out you won't last long lmao 

dude will throw popup advertisements through your window and set your house on fire.

ABCTT Dos - 
ShanTheMan - I gave an OGer a blowjob, and he made $200

I have no regrets.

None here ;)

Mmaguy30 tried to run a MLM pyramid scheme here... Not sure if anyone lost money myself and others called him out on it.

Soup makes money posting pics? Lol

I've printed out and sold a wide assortment of OG threads to the People's Republic of China for use in conversation English classes for Chinese school children. It's been quite lucrative.

Kiriks been doing alright with all this advertising revenue.

shen -

I've printed out and sold a wide assortment of OG threads to the People's Republic of China for use in conversation English classes for Chinese school children. It's been quite lucrative.

Bunch of Chinese kids who just talk about being alpha and beta and say stuff like "you like that don't you you fucking idiot" or "I wild each it meets their naked".

Zekolas - Mmaguy30 tried to run a MLM pyramid scheme here... Not sure if anyone lost money myself and others called him out on it.

He was a scumbag.

I've made a little buying and selling electronics on here, but have given away 10 times that to my brothers in need up in here.

Randy Rowe made some nice money by posting a "woe is me" story on here that many of us donated to.  Then he went off on us.

But that was just Randy being Randy,

Fucking asshole.

Didn't someone scam money from people's generosity here and brag about it on another forum?

Some half ass snow shovel-er scammed his way into a wookie suit.....

Passive Jay used this place as an ATM for years with his sob stories.