Which movie rights do you want Marvel to get back

We all wish Marvel had their movie rights back but of the ones they lost which movie rights do you want Marvel to get back the most out of these choices? This is considering they would have to be involved in the whole Marvel cinematic universe.

-Spiderman-Sony
-Namor-Universal
-X-Men-Fox
-Fantastic Four-Fox
-Silver Surfer -Fox
-Deadpool-Fox

My personal choice is the Fantastic Four because with the Marvel cinematic universe they could fit in the best and add the most IMO. While there are plenty of super brains already with Stark, Banner, and soon Pym but they still fall short to R. Richards. FF also has ties to many groups on earth and throughout the galaxy. Their other movies stunk but it was not done by Marvel and FF could be a great movie. Plus as a group they are far from some lightweights.

Seeing the cast for the new fantastic four makes me die a little inside. A black Johnny storm, a homely ginger sue storm, reed Richards looks 15. There is no way this movie doesn't blow.

Deadpool is part of the Xmen deal so that's up there.

No one cares about Namor

Spider-Man purely for the civil war would be amazing. Phone Post 3.0

Silver surfer for me Phone Post 3.0

Spiderman or ff, as they are the easiest to fit in right now.
I couldn't imagine an xmen Disney movie so I would like to see it, we might get to see them in there correct suits. Phone Post 3.0

They've shown they don't need any of them and can make blockbusters out of obscure characters. But if I had to choose its Spidey, cause these new ones are just not doing it for me at all and Spider-Man is a great character to just be wasted like this.

But on a side note I'm all for black human torch since it's fucking Vince Howard, QB1 of the East Dillon Lions, playing him. That kid rules. Phone Post 3.0

X-Men for sure

VinegarStrokes - Seeing the cast for the new fantastic four makes me die a little inside. A black Johnny storm, a homely ginger sue storm, reed Richards looks 15. There is no way this movie doesn't blow.

No one cares about Namor

"Spectacular" ;) Phone Post 3.0

VinegarStrokes - Seeing the cast for the new fantastic four makes me die a little inside. A black Johnny storm, a homely ginger sue storm, reed Richards looks 15. There is no way this movie doesn't blow.

No one cares about Namor

A black Johnny storm? I don't believe you Phone Post 3.0

Spider-Man Phone Post 3.0

Silver Surfer or Spider-Man.

Captain Bukkake and the sticky team.

Spiderman easily

The X-men movies have been great where as spiderman is barely watchable.

Silver Surfer.  Not because I want to see this particular character in his own movie but because Silver Surfer is a big part of the opening in to the entire Infinity War and I would hope they have everything in place to make it as close to the actual saga as possible.

I don't care about ANYTHING else Marvel until The Infinity War has made it to the big screen.  It is easily the best Marvel story ever written.

FF... so they could get back Galactus and SS and the skrulls

All of them. It's not like they can't hire Bryan Singer.

Surprise me... - Didn't marvel just get Namor back? Phone Post 3.0
Yes, that's what's been reported. Either way, would love to see deadpool back at marvel... Phone Post 3.0

sewich - Spiderman easily

The X-men movies have been great where as spiderman is barely watchable.
All spiderman or just the new ones? Phone Post 3.0

Squirrel Girl Phone Post 3.0

everything and they can have ghostbusters in the mix as well. marvel does everything right in my book. if they want to do batman and superman they can do it too.

i would even watch a gone in the wind movie done by marvel :)

Deadpool is part of the X Contract I think. I wish Fox would lose that because Marvel/Disney is downgrading attention because they have issues with Fox. Phone Post 3.0