Which NFL team has the most fairweather fans ?

Has to be Seattle.

They're near the top.  I didn't know a single Hawks fan for 20 years and now they're everywhere.  And that stupid "12's" bullshit is the worst.

There is a pic on the post a pic thats never not funny of a couple dressed in Cowboys attire and then completely geared up in Seahawks jerseys and face paint.  I'll try to find it..

As a Boston sports fan I've got to say the answer is Boston sports fans. lol!

San deigo chargers Phone Post 3.0

The Donkeypuncher -

They're near the top.  I didn't know a single Hawks fan for 20 years and now they're everywhere.  And that stupid "12's" bullshit is the worst.

Wtf does "12s" mean? Phone Post 3.0

I work with a guy that claims to be the biggest Seattle fan, yet he's never even stepped foot in Washington.  Not saying you HAVE to root for the team you live by - but 5 years ago, he was never a Seattle fan.

Used to be the LA Rams imo. They stopped showing up for games. Then don't seem to give a shit for 15 years whether they ever get a pro team back.

Yep, Seattle without a doubt. Most of them don't even know their last two QBs before Wilson.

jtsintegra - San deigo chargers Phone Post 3.0

kindly go fuck yourself :)

Unfortunately, The Giants have a lot of fairweather fans

Cowboys

tjmitch - Cowboys

FUCK THE COWBOYS!!!!

In the last 10 years it's the Saints

There were no and I mean no saints fans out side of new orlands

And no there are people with tattoos-flags-door mats and shit lol

Seattle has sold out every home game the last 12 years. They've always had a rabid fan base.

The fact a massive bandwagon was formed over the last few seasons doesn't discredit the loyal following that's always been here.

Jhay -

The Giants have been sold out since the 80's. The fans get pissed when they lose but no way are they anything close to the Seahawks. All these Seahawk fans now have no clue who Steve Largent is. That's like a Giants fan not knowing who Phil Simms or LT are. Phone Post 3.0

itskrisdude - Seattle has sold out every home game the last 12 years. They've always had a rabid fan base.

The fact a massive bandwagon was formed over the last few seasons doesn't discredit the loyal following that's always been here.

Not disagreeing with that. Just saying you also have the most bandwagon fans.

Niners get a lot as well. Hopefully after this year they'll all go away!

J Macc 01 - 
itskrisdude - Seattle has sold out every home game the last 12 years. They've always had a rabid fan base.

Not disagreeing with that. Just saying you also have the most bandwagon fans.

Niners get a lot as well. Hopefully after this year they'll all go away!

Bandwagon is not the same as fairweather.

Rick50 - 
Jhay -

The Giants have been sold out since the 80's. The fans get pissed when they lose but no way are they anything close to the Seahawks. All these Seahawk fans now have no clue who Steve Largent is. That's like a Giants fan not knowing who Phil Simms or LT are. Phone Post 3.0

Thats because the Giants didnt do shit until the 80's. Success creates a following, it's that way for every team.