Which ones better ROTR or KOTC???

Who gets the better fighters and who gives out the better purses?

Ive never seen either event. But by the sounds of it its not even close.

Is ROTC ever on PPV?

ROTR is the next BIG show!

ROTR RULES!!!

ROTR by a mile

As far as I know it will not be on PPV.....

Has anyone heard differently??

PPV is not everything.

Wait till you see the full card for our show!

Wait till you see the main event for our next show!!!

May 7 ROTR!!!

Legends,

When will the site be updated? The links on www.rumbleontherock.com are all dead

I have been to both and I will say that ROTR is way better. They put on a great show and treat the fighters excellent.
Randy Spence

The show after our May 7 show will be on PPV and you will be very happy it is.

May 7 ROTR!

I can't wait for ROTR to be on PPV, this is a young promotion that has me very excited.

2 headbutts in one show.... nice.

ROTR hands down.

KOTC's a better commute and better TV programming.

Iknow for a fact that kotc didn't get there show on ppv on there 6th show. It takes awhile to go over with the ppv programming because there are so many ppv shows that wants to be aired.. but as far as production and the treating of fighters i'd havew to go with ROTR.. Plus many fighters complain about the KOTC.. From What I hear they dont even pay there fighters to come to the show.. The fighters have to find there travel expense themselves,(sponsers)..

KOTC babies certain fighters that they feel can carry the show given them easy fights.

ROTR ans Superbrawl 2 of the best shows America

KOTC babies certain fighters that they feel can carry the show given them easy fights.

ROTR ans Superbrawl 2 of the best shows America

Legends is F Shamrock your next main event??? Hook us up with the info.

FUCK YES!!! DAVID IS ON THE MAY 7 CARD. SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET THIER ASS KICKED!!!! TTT FOR ROTR,LEGENDS AND DAVID"THE WESTSIDE KILLER"PA'ALUHI!!!