Which POL TROLLS do you NOT keep on ignore?

I’ve got a pretty long list of political trolls on my ignore list and I really recommend doing the same. It makes navigating this place a lot easier. There’s literally never going to be a thread created by The Raskal that is going to be worth reading. EasyG and a bunch of other alts I can’t even tell you their names but you should put them all on ignore.

However, there are some that I don’t ignore because I think they are genuine and we probably need to know that people like them exist. To that end, “Banco” is one I think everyone should follow/keep track of. It’s the ultimate white liberal cuck that hates himself and blames everything on white supremes. I don’t it is a troll. I think it 100% believes what it posts here.

12 Likes

I don’t have anyone on ignore cause I ain’t no bitch

25 Likes

You should. Honestly. Actually, you are starting to sound more and more Leftist on here lately. Have you noticed? I think you’ve been compromised.

14 Likes

@theraskal is a forum treasure, a bold chap of regular habit.

5 Likes

Ignored.

7 Likes

Your word are hurtful.

2 Likes

Anyone else feeling this way please post here so I can add you.

TheRascal due him being mentally handicapped
Orcus and all of his accounts
Homoslice and all his accounts
KirikJr and all of his accounts

I think that’s it.

6 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t think it’s possible to ignore the worst political trolls here…

2 Likes

That’s a good point. But we do what we can.

1 Like

Lol. What does politics have to do with it?

If I was leftist as you say (what in the fuck???) I would just put right wingers on ignore. So it can’t be a political comment.

I’d never put you on ignore either way.

1 Like

Where is the ignore button… For a friend.

You’re the biggest bitch on this site lmao. Pussy. :joy:

2 Likes

Clint Eastwood Go Ahead Make My Day GIF

1 Like

For the longest time, i thought banco was a chick posting on here.
I swear I did.
I remember going back n forth with him 1 time asking “you’re a dude??”

2 Likes

KJr
Big Ched
Raskal

They are my pals…

3 Likes

This. I don’t have anyone on ignore, but there are people who once I open a thread and see they started it, I just close the thread and move on because I know they only troll or post nonsense

3 Likes

SleazyG is on ignore.

2 Likes

You’re repeating yourself here.

5 Likes

You need better “pals” rhino…lol

1 Like