Which POL TROLLS do you NOT keep on ignore?

That was a joke and they know it…

2 Likes

Go to your preferences and then “users”.

I have used the ignore feature, but I’ll say that it still takes some will power to not take a peek at their posts. This despite knowing that it will be horse crap and just agitate me.
Also, if you have them in ignore and want to respond to something they said you can’t quote them (as far as I can tell).

1 Like

Lets Go Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Sadly I think homoslice is more intelligent and masculine than KJ.

KJ is just a chubby inbred hillbilly that posts stupid shit constantly. Very similar to homoslice though so I could be wrong.

LOL

1 Like

I’ve only been here a couple of years so I think this homeslice guy was before my time. He must have done quite a number on the OG because not a week goes by without someone who sounds douchey being accused of being the dread troll Homeslice.

Blocking these guys is removing comedy from my life, why would I do that? They make me laugh more often then not. This place would be boring without them imo

3 Likes

Same, tried for a while and couldn’t help it.

1 Like

Chris once called someone the most ignored so they have stats on it. Would be curious to see the top ten.

6 Likes

He had a ton of terrible threads but every once in a while he caught fire.

He posts as @Cheddar_Man now. Still as retarded as ever.

Homeslice made me laugh a ton…his schtick was amazing and I miss him

2 Likes

When he was doing the aquarium shit I couldn’t get enough. So fucking dumb but I loved it.

3 Likes

Lol me too

2 Likes

Sadly it wasn’t a shtick. He’s actually that way.

2 Likes

That’s the beauty of it… you can still follow a thread with smart posts and check the dumb ones if you want to…

It’s reverse trolling cause you can burn them and they can’t burn you back. maybe others see it, but who cares…win/win…

1 Like

I don’t think it’s that hard since the forum reboot…

I disagree friend…I refuse to believe someone is that dumb/awesome

2 Likes

Well agree to disagree on this one. Haha. I dislike homoslice more than anyone on here. :grimacing:

1 Like