Which punishment would you choose?

Let’s say you were convicted of a crime and you were given a choice between two penalties.

1. Blown up with hundreds of pounds of dynamite and killed immediately.

2. Being crippled from the neck down, both eyes removed, made completely deaf, ability to smell removed, and tongue cut off. You will be on a regimen of various painkillers for the rest of your life to reduce feeling in your face. You will be consciously aware for decades, except see, hear, feel, smell, or taste nothing.

Who the fuck would choose Option 2?

3 Likes
Hocky - 

Right? That’s basically what happened to the guy in Se7en, and it was a fate worse than death.

AnthonyWeiner - 
Hocky - 

Right? That’s basically what happened to the guy in Se7en, and it was a fate worse than death.

That guy was not crippled. He felt pain.

Lol at option 2 

More interesting options would be :

1) have your dick and balls cut off and never have sexual pleasure 

or 

2) have your tongue cut off and never taste food 

Option 3...that thing where they put a rat on your chest, cover it with a metal pot or whatever and them head it up, resulting in the rat borrowing through your chest. 

Or just dynamite.  Cause fuck all that.

The first post should have been more like :

Would you prefer getting kicked in the balls a hundred times in a row or win a billion dollars? 

OP, I'm not sure you comprehend how these things work...

Death by wapa  wapa 

Death by snu snu.

1 Like

1. And I’d light the fuse myself

This is the worst game of “would you rather” ive ever seen

There would be no pain in option two, except you would get to keep on living.

sicko - 
GuyOnInternet - Let's say you were convicted of a crime and you were given a choice between two penalties.
  1. Blown up with hundreds of pounds of dynamite and killed immediately.

2. Being crippled from the neck down, both eyes removed, made completely deaf, ability to smell removed, and tongue cut off. You will be on a regimen of various painkillers for the rest of your life to reduce feeling in your face. You will be consciously aware for decades, except see, hear, feel, smell, or taste nothing.

I think it’s a lame trap. It feels like you’re trying to set people up, as if you expect everyone to pick #1 because of the desire to avoid suffering, and then want to start trolling that therefore they don’t actually view life itself as precious, and therefore they should be okay with abortion/euthanasia.

I don’t know if that’s what you’re trying to do or not, but your thread comes off as either a weak attempt to troll, or lame attempt of a thread. Either way, it’s not flattering of you. Try harder next time

So, you accuse of me of some random thing that you simply made up off the top of your head. To be fair, you do admit that you have no idea whether or not I’m actually guilty of what you initially accuse me of. However, even if I’m not guilty of your initial accusation, I’m still guilty of some vague notion of “trolling” that you may or may not clarify in greater detail at some point in the future.

Tight.Anik -

OP, I'm not sure you comprehend how these things work...

this 

dios - 

or 

As a married man, I might as well choose (1)

OP must really love painkillers if he thinks this is a legitimate "would you rather". 

dios -

or 

You’d still have quite a bit of sensation of your olfactory system was intact.