Which rounds did Rua win?

I have Shogun winning 1, 2, 4, and 5.

I've seen a lot of varied answers so I'm curious to know which round/s every one thinks Rua won.<!--Session data-->

<!--Session data-->

edit...<!--Session data-->

<!--Session data-->

All of them.

It basically comes down to who U thought won rnd 3.

Lyoto won the first 2 and it was a close 3rd rnd which I personally gave to Shogun.

Then I had Shogun winning rnds 3 and 4.

Is it the biggest robbery of all time? No. Did Shogun win? Yes he did and he'll get a rematch.

4 and 5 for sure. round one was close, I'd call it a draw.

great fight. 

I think it's interesting that while most every one agrees Shogun won, a lot of people disagree on which rounds.

I thought he edged all of em.

all of them

Tom O Bedlam -  I think it's interesting that while most every one agrees Shogun won, a lot of people disagree on which rounds.

agreed. 

If Rua was robbed, it should be obvious (to everyone) which rounds went to who.. 

LOL at shogun winning round 1!

2, 4, and 5 although I can see how they scored 2 for Machida...almost every round could have gone either way

I had Shogun winning 2-5. I was pretty surprised that most people seem to think he had rd 1 too, I'll have to watch again..

3 could of gone either way.

1, 4, and 5.

1,2,3,4, and 5.

Dakota Kid - ....If the belt had gone to Rua, there would be just as much outrage that Shogun didn't do enough to earn the belt.

You say this based on what? The poll on this forum where over 80% of respondants think Shogun won? Or all the websites that scored the fight for Shogun?

Possibly all rounds, but definitely 1, 2, 4, & 5.

I had Machida winning 1 & 3 and Shogun 2,4 & 5.

Elvis

I had Shogun taking 1,2,4 & 5