Which Strikers could cut it in K1/Lion/Glory?

Who in their prime could have competed at the highest levels of striking who came from an MMA background?

And please no Overeem or Saki answers, they've already proven their greatness. 

Anderson?

Conor?

Cody?

TJ?

Nobody?

Thiago Alves (aggressive Thiago, 10 years ago maybe)

Edson Barboza

Matt Brown?

barboza and wonderboy, maybe till

that;s about it

connor would get decimated in K1 or glory

K-1 is like Boxing. Padded gloves and a different set of defensive tools needed. Landing shots is different with those big ass gloves

I think quite a lot of MMA guys could be competitive, but few if any would be elite. 

Low T Low IQ -

barboza and wonderboy, maybe till

that;s about it

connor would get decimated in K1 or glory

What about prime Anderson?

SHOGUN250 -

Thiago Alves (aggressive Thiago, 10 years ago maybe)

Edson Barboza

Matt Brown?

Thiago on the sauce would have adapted pretty well imo

Till for definite. 

Adesanya (because he has), Wonderboy. 

I think Manuwa could transition to kickboxing, just not at the highest level. 

Bump 

no comment on Ando

Acidic - 

K-1 is like Boxing. Padded gloves and a different set of defensive tools needed. Landing shots is different with those big ass gloves

i think like a lot of mma people you’re massively over-estimating the protective power of pro kickboxing/boxing gloves - they are only 10oz, not the 16oz you see people training with. When someone launches full power kicks and punches, 10oz isnt like holding a cushioned pad to your head, you still feel that shit

Lyoto Bundy - 

Till for definite. 

Manuwa was at GLORY 5 years ago in London and was talking to him after the event and he was like man, I would love to fight under these rules, I reckon I’d smash this guy (was talking about Danyo Ilunga)

john joe -
Lyoto Bundy - 

Till for definite. 

Manuwa was at GLORY 5 years ago in London and was talking to him after the event and he was like man, I would love to fight under these rules, I reckon I’d smash this guy (was talking about Danyo Ilunga)

I think he could do well if he could keep his chin covered. He has a similar Dutch style to Daley who does very well in kickboxing. 

I’d love to see Jimi pursue that, because I just don’t think he can cut it against a Gus, DC, JBJ, Rumble, etc. And he’s not quite big enough to move up to HW and too big to move down to MW (maybe). 

john joe -
Acidic - 

i think like a lot of mma people you’re massively over-estimating the protective power of pro kickboxing/boxing gloves - they are only 10oz, not the 16oz you see people training with. When someone launches full power kicks and punches, 10oz isnt like holding a cushioned pad to your head, you still feel that shit

Do you think Anderson would do ok at glory?

Rampage kawajiri

Mousasi

Schilt

Kid yamamoto

Uhtred Ragnarson - 
john joe -
Acidic - 

Do you think Anderson would do ok at glory?

Currently, I think he takes too much damage

Prime Anderson? Absolutely; he started out fighting MT in Brazil and they have some high level guys and they go hard; he is originally a Chute Boxe guy and their sparring is like Dutch style

he would have suffered from absence of clinch but he would have found a way round that; he is an all-time GOAT striker.

Also at 85kg in kb the division is thinner than at other weights; he would be facing guys like say Simon Marcus, Jason Wilnis, Artem Levin, Yoursi Belgaroui (one to watch that kid) - he would hang, no doubt