Which superhero sucks more, Flash vs Aquaman?

I never read any of their comics, of know much about them aside from what the average person knows.

That being said, I say Aquaman is better than Flash. I'd rather be king of the ocean than just really fast. Phone Post 3.0

Flash can rape 1,000 men and women before any of them feel a tingle in their butt hole.

Aquaman talks to fish.

stevekt - Flash can rape 1,000 men and women before any of them feel a tingle in their butt hole.

Aquaman talks to fish.

LoL

Flash is the baddest superhero... he would rape superman and the hulk at the same time... then he would slo-mo bang some mermaids Phone Post

Flash can run at light speed.

Aquaman can communicate with your Filet-o-fish.

Aqua - "Hey Flash! What are you doing today?"
Flash - "I'm raping Nebraska. You?"
Aqua - "I'm gonna talk to a mackerel."

Well raping all the worlds people is all well and good, but penetrating everything will have to get old eventually. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck Aquaman. I've been playing the new game Injustice, and Aquaman can go fuck himself. Phone Post

Lmao at stevekt and jackfunk Phone Post

Flash is a baaaaaaad mother fucker. Phone Post 3.0

Flash rant incoming.... Phone Post

Chael Sonnen Money - Well raping all the worlds people is all well and good, but penetrating everything will have to get old eventually. Phone Post 3.0

You know how I know your gay??? Phone Post

UGCTT_Song2 -
Chael Sonnen Money - Well raping all the worlds people is all well and good, but penetrating everything will have to get old eventually. Phone Post 3.0

You know how I know your gay??? Phone Post

All those buttholes and vaginas will get so loose it'll be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway, and that's after what, the second day? Phone Post 3.0

If your talking simply story telling then I can see your argument if you are talking powers and ability you are fucking crazy

Flash is by far one of if not the most powerful superhero of all time Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - Aqua - "Hey Flash! What are you doing today?"
Flash - "I'm raping Nebraska. You?"
Aqua - "I'm gonna talk to a mackerel."
My VU to you! Lmao Phone Post 3.0

I was reading those nerd questions from sagiv one day. Apparently aquaman in the comics is way more badass compared to how he was portrayed in the justice league.

From wiki

He possesses superhuman durability high enough to remain unaffected by the immense pressure and the cold temperature of the ocean depths, this also makes him tough enough to be invulnerable to machine gun fire.[55] He also possesses superhuman strength.[56] He can swim at very high speeds, capable of reaching speeds of 10,000 feet per second[55] and can swim up Niagara Falls.[57] Phone Post 3.0

LOFL

Flash all day son. Phone Post 3.0

Flash is a bad mofo

Flash is muh nigga Phone Post