Which UFC star can take Bellator to new heights

Say if one of the UFC's biggest stars were to go to Bellator, which one would pull the best ratings?

Cain?

JBJ?

GSP?

Anderson?

JDS?

Reem?

Nick Diaz? Phone Post

GSP because he pulls the biggest numbers for UFC PPVs. With him Bellator could start to venture into the PPV market.  Each guy has their strengths though. Anderson would give them the arguable p4p king and the Brazilian market. Jones is the Young guy that would carry them the next decade.

GSP Phone Post

Depends on what market they are after, and where they have tv deals. Does bellator even air in Brazil?

UGCTT_CloudStrife -

GSP because he pulls the biggest numbers for UFC PPVs. With him Bellator could start to venture into the PPV market.  Each guy has their strengths though. Anderson would give them the arguable p4p king and the Brazilian market. Jones is the Young guy that would carry them the next decade.

Exactly what I'm saying

Each guy brings their own strengths. GSP for ratings and even help Bellator get into PPV.

If Anderson and Jones go there, would they instantly become big fish in a small pond? Would they lose value because some people would feel their competition isn't "top level"?

The Diaz bros and Reem could definitely bring in ratings Phone Post

I think Rampage could end up there and bring some ratings by having a feud with Mo. Phone Post

ALAR88 - I think Rampage could end up there and bring some ratings by having a feud with Mo. Phone Post

They made up Phone Post

No one.

GSP to Bellator would work like Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle did for TNA.

UFC is the machine just like WWE is.

A LOT of fans DO NOT watch anything but UFC.

Brand means everything and GSP to Bellator would imply he is done or not worth as much rather than inspire anyone to go check out the upstart. Phone Post

JeffersonDArcyChoke - No one.

GSP to Bellator would work like Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle did for TNA.

UFC is the machine just like WWE is.

A LOT of fans DO NOT watch anything but UFC.

Brand means everything and GSP to Bellator would imply he is done or not worth as much rather than inspire anyone to go check out the upstart. Phone Post

. Phone Post

I'd have to say JBJ. His outstanding fighting ability aside, he's polarizing, somewhat controversial, and he's very young. A fighter of his caliber and stature at his young age would be a lock for ratings for years to come and would allow Bellator to take it to the next level while they grow more of their own talent. I would have said Anderson but since hes getting up there in age I think he would have less of an impact.

GSP would also be a good option providing his performance against Condit was mostly due to ring rust. He's also not getting any younger.

Nick Diaz could be the man as well. He'd likely not be fighting the level of competition in the UFC so I'm sure he'd do as he did in Strikeforce and continue to fuck up dudes of a lesser caliber while using his antics and controversial personality to provide ratings.