Whiners, Moaners, Complainers.....

ARE BAD FOR THE SPORT OF MMA.

I am correct.

If you don't enjoy MMA, leave the sport ... it does not want you, nor does it need you.

That is all.

MMA needs all the fans it can get.

I would rather have someone not buy the ppvs and dvds and shut up than buy the UFC ppvs and dvds and constantly criticize and put down the good work of Dana White and Zuffa. Attacking Dana White only hurts the sport.

*puts on grown up shoes*

No more moaning??? What the heck......... sheesh

I would rather have someone not buy the ppvs and dvds and shut up than buy the UFC ppvs and dvds and constantly criticize and put down the good work of Dana White and Zuffa. Attacking Dana White only hurts the sport.yes because its all about what you rather have.

I'm talking about the guys who complain about everything. I have my gripes, but I express them with intelligently thought out, constructively critical posts .. and not in the form of some 6 yr old whining about not getting their way (which is the way a lot of the negative posts are presented on the UG).

If you have a gripe, then fine ... but at least present it in a way that doesn't sound like a tiny child that just dropped their icecream cone.

Oh, and make sure you have a legit gripe, bitch, moan, whine, etc... before even starting to type.

Also, spell check would be good!..lol

No, they are not good for the sport. But every sport has complainers, they are part of it.

Not necessarily a bad thing, but just the way it is.

Junon, stop hurting the sport. You are either with Dana White and Zuffa, or you are against them.

You are obviously against the sport.

"LOL...what a Republican thread."

WTF are you talking about?

ttt