White Americans should Demand 'Euro-American'

African-American......Mexican American......should white Americans demand to be called 'Euro-American' to give them some cool?

I bought the Glover hype - 

It's too long. I like it just as 'White'

are you white?

No thanks I like that whites get away with referring to ourselfs by our colour.

Those of us born righwise Phone Post 3.0

Just call us superior and I wont complain Phone Post 3.0

Euro-American is the more refined cultured James Bond cool class of white

"he's not racist.....he is Euro-American not white-American......"

Cracker ass cracker! Phone Post 3.0

Women should be Gyno-Americans.

white is old fashioned same like occidental.....although I do think occidental is very smart sounding and I like it....but 'white' sounds boring.......I think Euro-American is best for white-people which sound makes them appear more cool and is a good marketing strategy for 'white' people to lose their racist stigma created by past offenses......

Being white, I don't even need to be called white.

I'm cool with just being "slowshot".

That's part of what's awesome about being white. I don't need any racial term, I'm just me.

Slowshot - Being white, I don't even need to be called white.

That's part of what's awesome about being white. I don't need any racial term, I'm just me.

nope.....everyone call you 'white'......'White Men Can't Jump.....White Men Can't Fight.....White Men Can't Dance.....blah, blah, blah.....'

Euro-Men are cool....they are not boring 'white'. The women desire the Euro-man. He is a status of cool.

karasu - white is old fashioned same like occidental.....although I do think occidental is very smart sounding and I like it....but 'white' sounds boring.......I think Euro-American is best for white-people which sound makes them appear more cool and is a good marketing strategy for 'white' people to lose their racist stigma created by past offenses......

Right, because no white Europeans have any stigma associated with past racist transgressions... Phone Post 3.0

karasu - 
Slowshot - Being white, I don't even need to be called white.

nope.....everyone call you 'white'......'White Men Can't Jump.....White Men Can't Fight.....White Men Can't Dance.....blah, blah, blah.....'

Euro-Men are cool....they are not boring 'white'. The women desire the Euro-man. He is a status of cool.

Yeah, but I'm white, so none of that matters. All that stuff is silly, childish stuff. The stuff that really matters (jobs, women, etc) being white is an advantage. I'm not gonna get worked up over stupid stuff when the big stuff works to my advantage.

I prefer honkey. Phone Post 3.0

Lol if you are white you realize racial slurs and labels are laughable and you go home and just smile because life is good. Phone Post 3.0

Personally, I'm an American and I think that all people born in this country should consider themselves Americans first and foremost.  My ancestors are from Ireland and not once have I referred to myself as anything other than an American. 

Furthermore, us whites don't care about being called white, cracker, honkey, or anything else of that nature.  We're too busy working and shit....

I prefer to be called white, if it's all the same to you. I find this African American label is bullshit, so I certainly wouldn't want to perpetuate the ridiculous labeling in other directions. Phone Post 3.0

Cracker, since it harkns back to our days of greater power?? Phone Post 3.0

Euro-American......he's American, he's Euro....he's that cool

i just call black people black doesn't have any negative conotations. its a descriptive term. Asians are asian. People from the indian subcontinent are indian unless they tell me they're shri lankan or pakistani. white people are white