White: Belfort gets winner of Silva vs. Weidman

The newest incarnation of Vitor, even as he seems more mature, has still not gone 5 rounds against a durable, rounded opponent. Im not sure how durable Weidman is but he is the most rounded MW even possibly. I think i would have to go with Weidman. He can wrestle hs way early and see if the newest Vitor can stop being grinded out.

Either way, even with Anderson out, with Weidman, Vitor, Machida, Jacare, Moussasi, so many sick MW fights.

jake11 -
DoomFarmer - 
Dougie -

Why does Vitor keep getting these shots?

WAT?

Why do you think?

He's the last great thing left in MMA. Phone Post 3.0

this,

new people hate him.

only old school fans still love him.
He is the last of the original fighters.
...who's still bingo'ing people left and right. Phone Post 3.0

circa305 - I thought Roy Jones Jr was getting the next shot.
Ha, good catch. Talking out both sides of their mouth. Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer -
Dougie -

WAT?

Why do you think?

He's the last great thing left in MMA. Phone Post 3.0
Him and hunt imo Phone Post 3.0

Dougie - 

5-1 since he lost to Anderson the first time, 4 by KO/TKO, 1 by sub. First man ever to KO Hendo, beat Rockhold, Bisping, Akiyama and Anthony Johson, came within a muscle fiber or two of taking the LHW title from Jones (a fight he got because he stepped up when other LHWs backed down).

Now compare that resume with any other MW and see how they stack up. I'd say he's earned it.

to BELF's credit he is the last of the original crew and because he started at 19 he is still performing really well this many years later.

HELWIG - 

to BELF's credit he is the last of the original crew and because he started at 19 he is still performing really well this many years later.

Similar to Lawler in some ways.

Belf has a disease caused by years of abusing PED starting in his early 20s.

trt

Agreeing with the rest of the thread here: fight has to be in the U.S. IF the winner is Weidman. You know that UFC brass wants a sold-out crowd in Brazil for Silva-Belfort II

That being said this announcement makes me happy. Belfort has been on a tear through the MW division and I enjoy watching him fight

Hendo, a guy not ranked at MW. who he fought at LHW.