White Coworker Thinks Minorities Will Be Killed

Married to a black woman and has biracial children,hyper hypersensitive even outside of political or racial topics. He was completely in the dark as to how the election would play out believing very thing the mainstream media told him,thinks wiki leaks is a scam to beat Hilary. He thinks Mexicans will be attacked and is going to by a gun for the coming race war...I shit you not. I can like people in spite of this but it gets on your nerves sometimes.

I have told him if blm had their wish his son would despise him when he grew up,did not want to hear this.

Sounds like any other Democrat I've talked to. These people live in an alternate reality. Phone Post 3.0

He will side with his kids. He tends to demonize others but feels absolved himself cause he mixed his genes,only cared about the media being biased because democrats thought they had it so didn't vote but not that they lied.

I have had black coworkers that were in no way sensitive,we could joke on race even in very PC ways,white liberals grovel to much.

But with all that said,if I get along with someone I can overlook things,it just get tedious.

Thats funny...my gf is black and was going for Hillary till I showed her a 13 min video of Hillary lying. Then asked her if thats who she wanted representing our country. Of course she said no. Shes a liar. Main stream media definitely has a way in manipulating the minds of the general population. Phone Post 3.0

warmonky - I have had black coworkers that were in no way sensitive,we could joke on race even in very PC ways,white liberals grovel to much.
This. I worked with 3 black male nurses tonight who did not vote trump but we all joked around about it. I said white america came out the cornfield and said redneck voice "alright boys y'all had ya chance" and they all laughed.

White liberals are clueless. Phone Post 3.0

He brings his kids into every political discussion like they are his deflector shield.

He brings his kids into every political discussion like they are his deflector shield.

Two manky hookers and a racist dwarf. I think I'm heading home.

Lol does that mean alk the white midgits will be fighting all the black midgits.

If things are so black and white you'd think he'd be living in fear for when his wife and kids decide to overthrow his white oppressive ass. Phone Post 3.0

He also doesnt think people can tell his kids are half black,thinks they look italian lol

Sounds like my co worker. Says that he could never move to a red State because his mixed kids and wife would be attacked.

warmonky - Married to a black woman and has biracial children,hyper hypersensitive even outside of political or racial topics. He was completely in the dark as to how the election would play out believing very thing the mainstream media told him,thinks wiki leaks is a scam to beat Hilary. He thinks Mexicans will be attacked and is going to by a gun for the coming race war...I shit you not. I can like people in spite of this but it gets on your nerves sometimes.

Grab him by the pussy. 

Only course of action IMO. 

This is the thought process across social media by the safe space people. They are right, its scary, but that IT is their thought process which is scary. 

Tell him you know a guy who can get him a great deal on some ammo for that gun.

So he's going to be on the black side in his race war?  I dated a black woman for many years... there's more than a few brothers that don't approve of that