White 'Grave Yard Gangsta Crip' talks about becoming a BJJ Black Belt for Street & Prison Self Defense

Marshall Lipps [Rey Diogo/Carlson Gracie Team]

Lol stupid intro, and he is a crip? Yet the long intro is all bloods

Dumb.

Michael Rapaport hoping this guy blows up on social media so he can play him in a movie.

4 Likes

Street self defense for a crip? Is he gonna armbar the bullet coming at him, assuming it doesn’t miss by a mile?

2 Likes

I know Marshall well… he’s a great f-ing dude who has turned his life around in a serious way. Period.

I also remember him choking a gangster out cold in a taco shop near the school. He’s no joke. But he is also a hell of a lot more than that stupid video.

Everyone I know, loves & respects the guy. I respect the guy so much that when he opened a BJJ School, I told him I would teach there for free for a year or two until the place gets established. I’ll be there tonight.

12 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

Bro, your posts are so satirical and read like Babylon Bee that I cant tell if your joking on this or telling the truth.

I guess that is a kudos to you in a way.

LOL… I know.

About this, I’m not kidding.

2 Likes

So why is he acting like a fag then?

I thought gangbangers only knew how to fire handguns at each other without looking.

I will defer to your superior knowledge of how fags act.

5 Likes

BTW…

I’ll be there on Face book Live, Huncho Dinero style, shooting wildly into the parking lot in case anyone want to spin back thru!!!

That’s on my granma!

3 Likes

Edit until i get to a PC

The real story is how is a middle aged gray hair white guy in the crips?

1 Like

Later

Graveyard gangsta?

n-word please.

Dial 1-800-SUICIDE and then we can talk about graves and whatnot.

Bla bla bla…. Once a peice of shit gangbanger always a peice of shit gangbanger.

There is no redemption, just like how Banco can’t unsuck all those dicks.