White guys dating Asian girls?

Do white guys now prefer Asian girls because Asian girls are low maintenance and have less drama compared to white girls?

I take it you never dated a Korean? Phone Post

It's a cocktail of everything. They're exotic and submissive. Not that every man wants a submissive woman, but we all want one that listens when we ask them for a sandwich--naw'whaddum'sayin? Plus, young Asian girls are hot, bro, and they typically don't have that white girl drama.

I married a white German girl, though, so my opinion is more or less retarded.

That slanted cat...meow Phone Post

I deeply regret not getting my yellow belt before I got married. It was one of the only things on my sexual to do list that I never got around to. Now im going to have to beat the odds and outlive my wife so I can pull it off. Phone Post

I'm white and with Filipina chick 5 years.

It is always a relationship of extremes. They can be the most loyal, responsible, and supportive of mates. And they can be the most vile, spiteful, and selfish of mates.

She has a lot of maternal qualities. Will do chores and cook often, but many times it comes with a price. She always acts like i owe her something. I could cook 6 days out of 7, but on 7th she'll go I can't clean I cooked today. It's your job.

Stubborn and hard to communicate with. Always right.

Super particular and hordes. Those plastic tupperware things from fast food joints. She keeps them. All of them. Water bottles, yeah they are falling out of my ass. Her mom goes and buys a like 80 piece industrial tupperware set for us. Her sister buys a 48 piece set, this bitch goes and buys another 12 piece set, and then still continues to keep every fast food container. Shit is crazy dawg.

Does whatever her parents ask no matter how absurd. I remember one year I had to talk her out of driving 100 miles in a blizzard because her father wanted to change her tire.

Super emotional and clingy. Will resort to checking your phone and spying. Isn't scared to step to a bitch though. If you are into posessive chicks, this is your girl.

Great in bed, is down for whatever basically. Dresses up a lot. Decent body.

You can't say that a certain race of women act in a certain way, it depends more on the country they grew up in and their parents religious and political influences (IMHO).
My fiancée is Asian Muslim but has been brought up in London in the most moderate of Muslim backgrounds.
As such she does not cook on demand, will not be submissive (except in the bedroom ;)), is career minded and definitely not a pushover.
She is the polar opposite of what a lot of guys would expect an Asian girl to be.
I have just always thought Asian girls to be hot hence why I ended up with one..... Phone Post 3.0

Dan O'Connell - Do white guys now prefer Asian girls because Asian girls are low maintenance and have less drama compared to white girls?

their also gold digging ho's with no figure. Phone Post

Ryduce - I'm white and with Filipina chick 5 years.

It is always a relationship of extremes. They can be the most loyal, responsible, and supportive of mates. And they can be the most vile, spiteful, and selfish of mates.

She has a lot of maternal qualities. Will do chores and cook often, but many times it comes with a price. She always acts like i owe her something. I could cook 6 days out of 7, but on 7th she'll go I can't clean I cooked today. It's your job.

Stubborn and hard to communicate with. Always right.

Super particular and hordes. Those plastic tupperware things from fast food joints. She keeps them. All of them. Water bottles, yeah they are falling out of my ass. Her mom goes and buys a like 80 piece industrial tupperware set for us. Her sister buys a 48 piece set, this bitch goes and buys another 12 piece set, and then still continues to keep every fast food container. Shit is crazy dawg.

Does whatever her parents ask no matter how absurd. I remember one year I had to talk her out of driving 100 miles in a blizzard because her father wanted to change her tire.

Super emotional and clingy. Will resort to checking your phone and spying. Isn't scared to step to a bitch though. If you are into posessive chicks, this is your girl.

Great in bed, is down for whatever basically. Dresses up a lot. Decent body.

i dont consider filipinos asian, their more mexican than asian. Phone Post

There is no way asian girls are less maintenance. Holy shit my ex girlfriend was asian (Indonesian Chinese) and pretty...and my GOD she was the most high maintenance girl ive ever been involved with.

Couldnt handle it in the end.

KingofFighters, why do you consider Filipinos more Mexican? I've heard a lot of people say that. My gf is half Filipino and she doesn't get it either.

I tried to do a little research on my own, and Stanford did a study based on DNA that showed only 3.6 percent of Filipinos have European genetic ancestry.

So why do people think of them as Mexicans? Phone Post 3.0

A lot of really smart white dudes are OBSESSED with Asian women. Both at my Ivy League undergrad and in med school, lots of my friends have "Yellow Fever."

It also makes the Asian males ANGRY.

Amos Moses - KingofFighters, why do you consider Filipinos more Mexican? I've heard a lot of people say that. My gf is half Filipino and she doesn't get it either.

I tried to do a little research on my own, and Stanford did a study based on DNA that showed only 3.6 percent of Filipinos have European genetic ancestry.

Every Filipina I've met claims to be half Spanish? Lol. Decent sample size as well. Phone Post 3.0

I went on one date with an Asian girl. She wanted to go eat sushi, which i think is disgusting, and i realized that it would never work out between us. I love Mexican food, so i decided to find a Mexican chick. Phone Post

Dan O'Connell - Do white guys now prefer Asian girls because Asian girls are low maintenance and have less drama compared to white girls?

hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

thanks for the laugh man i needed it this morning

LOL at low maintenance, and lol at submissive (at least when it comes to Asian Americans). Phone Post 3.0

StephenLangdown -
Amos Moses - KingofFighters, why do you consider Filipinos more Mexican? I've heard a lot of people say that. My gf is half Filipino and she doesn't get it either.

Every Filipina I've met claims to be half Spanish? Lol. Decent sample size as well. Phone Post 3.0
I dated a Filipino girl for a few years and she doesn't consider herself Mexican at all. If you don't consider them real asian's, the only other race that makes sense is Pacific Islander. But, not Mexican. Phone Post 3.0

fuzzislipperz - 
StephenLangdown -

I dated a Filipino girl for a few years and she doesn't consider herself Mexican at all. If you don't consider them real asian's, the only other race that makes sense is Pacific Islander. But, not Mexican. Phone Post 3.0

lots of filipinos claim to be part "spanish" to be cool...some weird identity crisis rooted in the spanish and american colonialism mixed with the asian obsession with whiteness and foreigners

many filipinos have spanish surnames and automatically think they are of euro lineage.....they dont realize that many indigenous filipinos were given spanish surnames by the spanish without ever intermarrying with them

both people were colonized by spain, thus some culture loss in transition. i've found them to be more latina than asian. personally i only like korean and japanese when it comes to asian women. Phone Post

KingOfFighters - 

both people were colonized by spain, thus some culture loss in transition. i've found them to be more latina than asian. personally i only like korean and japanese when it comes to asian women. Phone Post

but yes, there are similarities btw filipinos and mexicans....not GENETICALLY but in the shared history they have together being major ports of destination for the spanish galleon trade