White Guys stop being ashamed to be White

So what if your great great grandfather killed Mexicans and Indians and owned blacks on the plantation.

It wasn't you.

Therefore fuck these crybabies who talk about past transgressions.

Fuck em right in the ear.

The time will come when the shit will hit the fan. Remember. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Phone Post 3.0

I'm sorry
For something I didn't do
Lynched somebody
But I don't know who
You blame me for slavery
A hundred years before I was born

GUILTY OF BEING WHITE

No shame here. I'm pretty tan though. Phone Post 3.0

I'm just sick of the whole damn conversation. We are all sacks of meat and bones and hair and emotions, just with different color sacks.

Can we move on now? Phone Post 3.0

White Power! Phone Post 3.0

I'M NOT..........ITS LITERALLY IN MY SCREEN NAME..............LOL

I wear 60 sunblock even during winter just to maintain my whiteness.

Who the fuck is ashamed of being white? It is awesome!

As Louis CK said, if it were an opt-in service, I would re-up every year.

I think they should just separate this country like they did in the Hunger Games. You want to be a bleeding heart liberal? Cool, get your little baby ass back behind the wall and go eat some quinoa.

"Who the fuck is ashamed of being white? It is awesome!"

Exactly. White privilege rules.

I'm guess you guys are confusing the acknowledgment of the existence of white privilege and systematic racism with "shame."

cdmontgo - Who the fuck is ashamed of being white?

Ari
AbeFroman
JettDog
QueerWeAre

Phone Post 3.0

RiddumRed - 
cdmontgo - Who the fuck is ashamed of being white?

Ari
AbeFroman
JettDog
QueerWeAre

I'm sure you can point out where any of those posters said they were ashamed to be white?

bro bro bro - I'm all about white pride. Pride in its overwhelming superiority when it comes to advancing the human race. Pride in its culture. I want my race to remain on top. I see nothing wrong or racist in it. I don't think anyone could think it's racist. Phone Post 3.0

White people pay up their bets.

Just saw a commercial for www.whitesquad.com

Thanks mtv for making white people look even worse. Phone Post 3.0

Betwithme - 
bro bro bro - I'm all about white pride. Pride in its overwhelming superiority when it comes to advancing the human race. Pride in its culture. I want my race to remain on top. I see nothing wrong or racist in it. I don't think anyone could think it's racist. Phone Post 3.0
What makes you think the white race is on top? The white race is actually declining rapidly. Even the USA is over 50% non whites and that number is growing every year. Phone Post 3.0

Betwithme - 
bro bro bro - I'm all about white pride. Pride in its overwhelming superiority when it comes to advancing the human race. Pride in its culture. I want my race to remain on top. I see nothing wrong or racist in it. I don't think anyone could think it's racist. Phone Post 3.0
What makes you think the white race is on top? The white race is actually declining rapidly. Even the USA is over 50% non whites and that number is growing every year. Phone Post 3.0

To counteract, I propose we start incorporating light skinned Asians into the Whiteness program.

I had it explained to me that, though my ancestors had nothing to do with the various crimes of white people according to SJWarriors, the fact that I'm pale means I have benefitted from their actions.

A dude I used to hang around with got visibly agitated when I disagreed. He said I don't understand how much I benefitted regardless of my non-Wasp ancestors. Phone Post 3.0

i find it is a good indicator of which white guys you should avoid associating with

Guns
Germs
Steal
Fuital system that developed into stability
Which lead to peace time development...
As a culture the European white model was successful
And just like everywhere else in the world since we started sharpening sticks to protect our hoards
Those who were at the disadvantage lost to be erradicated or were assimilated. White culture did not invent this... every other existing culture did this to survive Phone Post 3.0