White House Shooting. President safe.

White House on lock-down. There was a shooting within the security perimeter. Thank god Obama was golfing; he is safe. Phone Post 3.0

Thank Allah Phone Post 3.0

I just don't understand how Obama is going to enact sharia law and turn the US into a Muslim country if he's golfing all the time. Get back to work, Obama. Phone Post 3.0

ksacs revenge - I just don't understand how Obama is going to enact sharia law and turn the US into a Muslim country if he's golfing all the time. Get back to work, Obama. Phone Post 3.0

He's been too busy working on those Death Panels

Chimonos Revenge -
ksacs revenge - I just don't understand how Obama is going to enact sharia law and turn the US into a Muslim country if he's golfing all the time. Get back to work, Obama. Phone Post 3.0

He's been too busy working on those Death Panels

Everybody knows that "golfing" is a cover up for Obama touring the FEMA camps he plans to erect

I heard the golfing story was BS to cover up the fact that he was actually off burning his Kenyan birth certificate before Donald gets a hold of it. Trumps has had his top men working on getting their hands on it for quite some time now.

lol at some of the comments.

Turns out some guy approached a checkpoint, had a weapon out, was told to drop it, didn't comply, and then got shot in the stomach by the secret service.

Sounds like a nut who was trying to commit suicide by police. Phone Post 3.0