White Priv neighborhood vows to stop calling polic

‘White privilege’ neighborhood vows to stop calling police – and crime rates immediately soar

|July 19, 2020 |Categories FeaturedMust Reads

MINNEAPOLIS, MN- Activists, largely a group of white liberals, in the Powderhorn Park neighborhood of Minneapolis vowed to stop calling the police over property crimes.  They did this in reaction to the death of George Floyd.

What’s more, they have even included being car-jacked as a reason not to call the police.

Much to the surprise of just about nobody else, the crime rate soared with the local park being overrun with homeless people, with a camp of over 300 turning a children’s playground into a dangerous encampment of indigents.

Thursday, there was a second shooting in the neighborhood that has embraced the “defund the police” mantra.

Three (reported) sexual assaultshave taken place at the encampment, reported on June 26, June 28 and July 5.  A man has been charged for the June 28 assault and an arrest was also made in the July 5 incident, however the suspect is still at large for the assault taking place on June 26.

With Powderhorn Park residents refusing to call police, things took a turn for the worse. 

Almost immediately, traffic increased, the park turned into a large encampment and drug dealers came out in force, unabated, to meet their clients at this new “safe space.”  It’s certainly safe for them, but maybe not so much for the residents.

The residents, who say they are “checking their privilege” and “protecting people of color” will not involve law enforcement, but if someone is put in physical danger, they will seek help from the American Indian Movement. 

2 Likes

Mitchell Erickson, a resident of the neighborhood, said he regretted calling 911 when two black teenagers cornered him a block away from his home, held a gun to his chest and demanded his car keys.

Erickson said he mistakenly handed over his house keys, and the frustrated teens left him only to steal another car a few blocks away.

Erickson said in a text message to a reporter:

“Been thinking more about it, I regret calling the police. It was my instinct but I wish it hadn’t been. I put those boys in danger of death by calling the cops.”

He then went on to say: 

“Yeah I know and yeah it was scary but the cops didn’t really have much to add after I called them. I haven’t been forced to think like this before. So I would have lost my car. So what? At least no one would have been killed.”

If they see a white person pulling a gun out to protect themselves, will they call the police?

SickEye -

If they see a white person pulling a gun out to protect themselves, will they call the police?

Exactly. Who is gonna enforce those gun laws these same people undoubtedly want strengthened. 

Cire -

Mitchell Erickson, a resident of the neighborhood, said he regretted calling 911 when two black teenagers cornered him a block away from his home, held a gun to his chest and demanded his car keys.

Erickson said he mistakenly handed over his house keys, and the frustrated teens left him only to steal another car a few blocks away.

“Been thinking more about it, I regret calling the police. It was my instinct but I wish it hadn’t been. I put those boys in danger of death by calling the cops.”

He then went on to say: 

“Yeah I know and yeah it was scary but the cops didn’t really have much to add after I called them. I haven’t been forced to think like this before. So I would have lost my car. So what? At least no one would have been killed.”

Holy shit...

L O fucking L...

Why is a right-wing tabloid summarizing a NYT article from a month ago?

VTCO -

Why is a right-wing tabloid summarizing a NYT article from a month ago?

Why does it matter?  It is insanity at its finest. 

2 Likes

Lol The original story only came out a couple of weeks ago, and already they're having this many problems? Jesus.

This is what happens when you get rid of the police entirely. The real solution is to train cops better. 

TheDorkKnight -

Lol The original story only came out a couple of weeks ago, and already they're having this many problems? Jesus.

This is what happens when you get rid of the police entirely. The real solution is to train cops better. 

And to get that dog shit culture that glorifies crime to be good citizens. Yes 

1 Like

"I put those boys in danger of death by calling the cops.”

This situation doesn't apply and this white man is a stone cold retard, but people generally do need to learn to stop calling the fucking cops unless you're ready for someone to die.

If you're calling the police, you better make sure it's the only option available to you, because you're bringing a gun into the situation.
Once state force is applied, submission or violence is certain.

Onikage - "I put those boys in danger of death by calling the cops.”

This situation doesn't apply and this white man is a stone cold retard, but people generally do need to learn to stop calling the fucking cops unless you're ready for someone to die.

If you're calling the police, you better make sure it's the only option available to you, because you're bringing a gun into the situation.

I'm OK with someone who is willing to threaten to kill a man to steal his possessions dying, via cops or otherwise. Fuck them kids.

3 Likes

I mean everyone can look up the stats of police shooting unarmed victims themselves and determine whether or not they think that is a reasonable risk based off the actual statistics.

Personally, I do not believe it to be a very big risk.

McBottery - 

I mean everyone can look up the stats of police shooting unarmed victims themselves and determine whether or not they think that is a reasonable risk based off the actual statistics.

Personally, I do not believe it to be a very big risk.

There isn't a high statistical probability, but you're relinquishing any control you had over the situation.

I've seen many body cam videos of people calling the police over a family member acting out, but not presenting an immediate threat. The cops show up, the person flips out, gets shot, and the family is appalled that such a thing could happen.

Don't roll the dice unless you absolutely have to.

Dumbest people on the planet

absolute fucking retards the left is 

Every one in that neighborhood deserves what ever bad thing happens to them 

3 Likes

Cire - 

He then went on to say: 

lol @ this. reminds me of the guy from norway who was butt raped by a somali and then felt bad because the guy was arrested and deported. he was worried the guy was going to get killed back in somalia.

1 Like

There was already a gun in the situation, they were not unarmed, "they put a gun to my chest"

The useful idiots keep on doing their part for the scum.

1 Like

What a bunch of cucks

1 Like