White Supremacy: Andrew Schulz vs Tariq Nasheed

Tariq smokes white supremacist Andrew Shulz

Stopped at 4:14, he is legit mentally ill. lol

1 Like

Fighting -

Stopped at 4:14, he is legit mentally ill. lol

Who....Tariq Nasheed or the white supremacists.

Tariq is a retard lol

That guy is an idiot. Schulz is very logical and looks at the data even though he seems left leaning. 
Title does not check out

Schultz "well how do you explain the difference between ?"

Tariq "white supremacy"

Tariq has one comeback that he uses for everything, white supremacy.. Tucker Carlson embarrassed him awhile back

2 Likes

Tariq use to make urban pick up books, such as "the art of mackin"  kind of out of his lane.

If you guys haven’t seen the retard Tariq on Tucker Carlson do yourself a favor and look it up. 

Unfortunately I listened to the whole thing.

Andrew comes out like his usual self, smart and on point. Tariq, while he has a few points, comes off extremely dumb and uses “white supremacy” as his get out of jail card every time.

i think tariq’s way of thinking is as close to mental illness as you can get

2 Likes

So was the other guy actually a white supremacists?

Mit -

white guy disagrees with black guy = white supramecist

keep up

3 Likes

danybayamon23 -
Mit -

white guy disagrees with black guy = white supramecist

keep up

Oooo so the title was ironic.

danybayamon23 - 

Andrew comes out like his usual self, smart and on point. Tariq, while he has a few points, comes off extremely dumb and uses “white supremacy” as his get out of jail card every time.

That's how it works with them. When their argument fails in the face of fact, they cry racism.

It's childish.

FlowWithTheGo -

If you guys haven’t seen the retard Tariq on Tucker Carlson do yourself a favor and look it up. 

Shame on Tucker for attacking the mentally handicapped. 

Tariq is quite possibly the dumbest man on the planet. This is what passes for an intellectual in the black community.

2 Likes

Altofsky -
danybayamon23 - 

That's how it works with them. When their argument fails in the face of fact, they cry racism.

It's childish.

Successful black person - token, only got there because the white supremacists allowed it

Unsuccesful black person - victim of white supremacy

holy shit, if that doesn’t scream stupidity, and a downright evil thing to try to pass along as “facts”, then I don’t know what does.

FlowWithTheGo -

tucker lost iirc

Tariq Nasheed is almost UNBELIEVABLY stupid and ignorant.

Tariq is a racist piece of shit. Nothing he says can be taken seriously.