White supremacy is the root of all race-related violence in the US

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-supremacy-root-race-related-120244625.html

" The point I’ve made through all of those experiences is that anti-Asian racism has the same source as anti-Black racism: white supremacy. So when a Black person attacks an Asian person, the encounter is fueled perhaps by racism, but very specifically by white supremacy. White supremacy does not require a white person to perpetuate it.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Maddening but expected.

1 Like

Please don’t click that link. If people stop taking the click bait, they’ll stop putting it in the water.

5 Likes

Lol ok

do these people also believe in other forms of ethnic/racial “supremacy”?

in a Black based/majority nation there must be “Black supremacy”
In an East Asian nation there must be “East Asian supremacy”

in any nation where 1 ethnicity/race dominates the population and founded the nation, wouldnt that ethnicity/race have “supremacy”?

or does this only apply to White nations?

Show the picture of the retard that wrote that dribble

Dribble?? That’s a new OGism right there lol.

There are some uneducated opinions on here. Let me see if I can help.

If the West (whites) can let their defenses down and look within, then look out, through the eyes of a minority it really clears things up. If we strive for equity and equality, real equity and equality then one day we can one day have the crime rates of Africa or Asian, where they have literally zero racism. If they can do it than so can we.

Now that leftists can’t ignore racism committed by non-whites, they are blaming their actions on whites.

Some serious mental gymnastics. The judges give that a 10! In the special olympics.

1 Like

All of this shit only applies to whites. I’m half a weeb and I notice a ton of the people who are fetishize Japanese culture, or Korean culture through K pop are part of the woke mob. The idea of Japanese or Korean supremacy or privilege in their +90% ethnically homogeneous country never crosses their mind. Nor do Japan’s war crimes and atrocities they committed in the twentieth century. This shit only matters when whites do it.

My wife is Korean and she’s rip the author and anyone who plays along a new one.

Will it ever end?

“…as an ethnic studies and critical race studies professor”

There’s your problem.

1 Like

Wow. Us white people really are a superior race if we can cause other races to be racist against other races.

That’s literally the dumbest thing I’ve ever read.

Racism is global.

Kill whitey. Did I say that right? It seems like I’m hearing this constantly these days, and I want to make sure I say it right so I fit in the the “in” crowd.

Reading shit like that makes me wish I hadn’t taught my kids how to read.