White Supremacy strikes again

1 Like

Was that Megan Olivi reporting?

1 Like

what sort of job does he have where he can afford a maseratti?

1 Like

Used Maseratis are cheap and are know as one of the best cars to look rich

2 Likes

That is just his culture you bigots! Different cultures and all that. Still somehow caused by white supremacy.

3 Likes

Damn white people causing a system where a man does this! Shame on all of you. You should be charged or murder and he should be given your money and your job!

1 Like

hot asf

All these videos of white supremacy…it’s crazy

1 Like

Imagine a world where for generations you make excuses for people so degenerate they make your entire country look like
Dogshit. Then it gets to a point that even they don’t feel guilt or remorse because you have excused even the worst shit they do. This is America. This is the black crime epidemic. Congrats to the liberal machine and the media that made shot like this a literal everyday occurrence all across this country.

2 Likes

I wonder how fast it is. I used to have 1, but I’m now unable to get behind the wheel

1 Like

185…

1 Like

These guys are turning the corner and deserve a 2nd chance.
-og libtards

1 Like

Why is that?

Now if he was white according to Joe Biden he’d have an attorney on retainer, guess this guy is screwed.

2 Likes

He lost his license, now he cant drive.

1 Like

502?

Plantation owners could have hired and paid employees. It’s all their and the confederacy’s fault and their descendants should be paying the country back.

Had I been Lincoln or grant I would have committed antebellum genocide. There would have been no treaty. Complete destruction and rebuilding.

Now he’ll need to take that bus after church on Sunday to go vote…wait a minute…heyyyyyy