White woman pulls gun on...

Black women. Of course it’s being framed as some monster ‘Karen’ picking on some lovely ladies who dindu nuffin for no reason whatsoever. 

3 Likes

FULL video 

1 Like

It sounds like they smacked her car. You can't draw down over that. That said they all sound like cunts. 

1 Like

Their initial complaint with the woman seemed to be that their van somehow "bumped" a 15 year old kid. Not sure what the circumstances were around that. Then after they started fucking with her and they tried to drive away, someone stood behind the van and hit it. At that point, they should have just called the cops and let them sort it out.

They sure didn’t seem scared that cops would roll up and shoot them for being black.

2 Likes

Society is unraveling 

1 Like

Also, seemed like an overreaction by both sides.

Hopefully everyone involved learned something about remaining calm instead of freaking the fuck out.

1 Like

Lesson: when someone has a gun on you, walk TOWARDS them. 

1 Like

As usual, the video taken by one of the invested parties doesn't show the most important part of the situation.

1 Like

RdotC -

Hopefully everyone involved learned something about remaining calm instead of freaking the fuck out.

Well the filming people learned nothing. They are posting righteously on social media. They wanted their viral victim fame and it's going their way. 

That white woman clearly knows how to use that weapon

1 Like

Fake Pie - 
RdotC -

Well the filming people learned nothing. They are posting righteously on social media. They wanted their viral victim fame and it's going their way. 

Then maybe next time they end up shot...

And then we get to deal with that fun media frenzy.

At some point, Darwinism should kick in.

I think there is an emerging market for situational firearms training specifically geared toward dealing with protesters, mobs, and irrational and threatening women.

2 Likes

Looks like everyone in that video could use a few less trips to five guys. 

sadic1 - I think there is an emerging market for situational firearms training specifically geared toward dealing with protesters, mobs, and irrational and threatening women.

Or a need for ongoing training...

You aren't going to be good in a pressure situation if you aren't used to it.

RdotC -
Fake Pie - 
RdotC -

Provoking someone with a gun pointed at you is about as dumb as it gets. Even if you are in the right. 

That is pure Darwinism in play there. I see videos of people bucking up to citizens and cops while a gun is pointed at them. Many of them don't live to see the next day. 

So dumb. If someone is pointing a gun at me, even if I'm right I'm playing the "chill dawg" Kimbo Slice card and gonna try to deescalate the situation. 

TexDeuce - 
RdotC -
Fake Pie - 
RdotC -

Provoking someone with a gun pointed at you is about as dumb as it gets. Even if you are in the right. 

That is pure Darwinism in play there. I see videos of people bucking up to citizens and cops while a gun is pointed at them. Many of them don't live to see the next day. 

So dumb. If someone is pointing a gun at me, even if I'm right I'm playing the "chill dawg" Kimbo Slice card and gonna try to deescalate the situation. 

For serious. It seems too many people play the "hell naw, will smoth naw!" card instead.

1 Like
Fake Pie -
TexDeuce - 
RdotC -
Fake Pie - 
RdotC - Also, seemed like an overreaction by both sides.

For serious. It seems too many people play the "hell naw, will smoth naw!" card instead.

will smoth naw?!

RdotC -
ConradB - 

When your chimpout goes wrong....

Damn... that open about it eh?

Bold.

Don’t start none if you don’t want none.  Easy really.  Laquisha (btw I call my gun that, she’s black with a big butt) instead of screaming, yelling, slamming the car etc, after the woman apologized.....  Let it go, but I guess that’s an IQ thing?

ConradB - 
RdotC -
ConradB - 

When your chimpout goes wrong....

Damn... that open about it eh?

Bold.

Don’t start none if you don’t want none.  Easy really.  Laquisha (btw I call my gun that, she’s black with a big butt) instead of screaming, yelling, slamming the car etc, after the woman apologized.....  Let it go, but I guess that’s an IQ thing?

'chimpout'?

Seriously?