White woman pulls gun on...

SickEye - 
Fake Pie -
TexDeuce - 
RdotC -
Fake Pie - 
RdotC - Also, seemed like an overreaction by both sides.

Hopefully everyone involved learned something about remaining calm instead of freaking the fuck out.

Well the filming people learned nothing. They are posting righteously on social media. They wanted their viral victim fame and it's going their way. 

Then maybe next time they end up shot...

And then we get to deal with that fun media frenzy.

At some point, Darwinism should kick in.

Provoking someone with a gun pointed at you is about as dumb as it gets. Even if you are in the right. 

That is pure Darwinism in play there. I see videos of people bucking up to citizens and cops while a gun is pointed at them. Many of them don't live to see the next day. 

So dumb. If someone is pointing a gun at me, even if I'm right I'm playing the "chill dawg" Kimbo Slice card and gonna try to deescalate the situation. 

For serious. It seems too many people play the "hell naw, will smoth naw!" card instead.

will smoth naw?!

I'm combining two memes. Will Smith saying "AW HELL NAW!" and the "Will Smoth" funny face:

Yes, I spend too much time on the interwebs.

Also, he apparently never actually said "AW HELL NAW!" it's like a Berenstain Bears thing. He said "no" normally:

He also gets credited with saying "Welcome ta EARF!" in Independence Day but he said "Earth" normally as well.

Id like to understand what a "chimpout" actually is. Is it when a bunch of black people start surrounding you and talking at you with increasing intensity? Because that is a weird phenomenon if youve ever experienced it, and a real cultural thing which probably deserves a less ambiguous name.

Or is a "chimpout" when a white person pulls a gun on black people who are menacing them?

Either way, the term sounds racially insulting to black people and should be changed.

ConradB - 

When your chimpout goes wrong....

Fuck off dude

2 Likes

Fake Pie -

It sounds like they smacked her car. You can't draw down over that. That said they all sound like cunts. 

They were trying to block them from leaving, too me thats false imprisonment and should be able too.  

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ConradB - 

Fuck off dude

Too real, too real?

ConradB - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
ConradB - 

Fuck off dude

Too real, too real?

It's a stupid comment...keep it real tho bro

I'll help you out, you obviously have not been in the Bush or the Jungle much...

4 Likes

ConradB - 

I'll help you out, you obviously have not been in the Bush or the Jungle much...

Jesus dude...

RdotC -
ConradB - 

Jesus dude...

Why are you all being apologists for the obvious?  The woman apologized, and was trying to leave (de-escalating) and the other lady continued, slammed the car and was blocking her from leaving.

For Gods sake, please use a fraction of common sense.

1 Like
RdotC -
ConradB - 

Jesus dude...

"there is no racism here!"

- every OG conservative*

* except ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff

1 Like

RdotC -
ConradB - 

Jesus dude...

Again, too real too real? btw I would say the same if it was bunch of ‘wannabe Antifa spoilt brats’ destroying property.... I gave the exact same opinion of statue destruction.

VirusHoax - 
RdotC -
ConradB - 

Jesus dude...

- every OG conservative

I'm what would be considered conservative and I've never said that.

Stop being such a douchebag dibagchet

SickEye -

FULL video 

Sick how they cut out the most important parts on the other video. The black woman says I’ll kick your white ass then calls them racist - then they is the word ignorant as if they could even define the word. Stupid ghetto black folks are angry and dangerous 

1 Like

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
VirusHoax - 
RdotC -
ConradB - 

Jesus dude...

- every OG conservative

I'm what would be considered conservative and I've never said that.

Stop being such a douchebag dibagchet

Chimp out is not a term I would use but what you can see on thousands of World Star videos is pretty spot on with a group of chimps surrounding and attacking.  People will focus on the term because to black folks it is offensive. What I would counter to say is stop acting like a bunch of Chimps when you have an altercation in life. You can’t just go primal and attack folks. If you notice they started with the ill beat you’re white ass crap.  I summary the Black folks were racist and it showed in their words and Chimpout  should not be used to describe the encounter.

1 Like
VirusHoax - 
RdotC -
ConradB - 

Jesus dude...

- every OG conservative*

* except ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff

Lol nice dude

1 Like

Yep, all that racism is just a one way street. 

phatcat -
SickEye -

FULL video 

Sick how they cut out the most important parts on the other video. The black woman says I’ll kick your white ass then calls them racist - then they is the word ignorant as if they could even define the word. Stupid ghetto black folks are angry and dangerous 

There’s no excuse in the world good enough to stand up to a black woman/man, just like any excuse is good enough for them to assault a white woman/man...you know that!

1 Like

It’s hard to believe that a mob of people preventing you from going anywhere in your vehicle and then begins acting violently by hitting and possibly damaging the vehicle is not considered threatening to the occupants. That kind of situation is the definition of having your life in danger.