White woman pulls gun on...

sewich - 
Fake Pie -

It sounds like they smacked her car. You can't draw down over that. That said they all sound like cunts. 

They were trying to block them from leaving, too me thats false imprisonment and should be able too.  

I wrote that before I got a chance to see it all, so was going off a description in an article. That said, still might be a tough sell.

emu67 - 

It’s hard to believe that a mob of people preventing you from going anywhere in your vehicle and then begins acting violently by hitting and possibly damaging the vehicle is not considered threatening to the occupants. That kind of situation is the definition of having your life in danger.

Mob is a bit of an exaggeration :slight_smile:

emu67 - 

It’s hard to believe that a mob of people preventing you from going anywhere in your vehicle and then begins acting violently by hitting and possibly damaging the vehicle is not considered threatening to the occupants. That kind of situation is the definition of having your life in danger.

Hard to tell what happened from the video, but if you nearly hit me with your car because you’re not paying attention, I will definitely bang on your car and I think I’m within my rights to do so.

Tomato Can - 
emu67 - 

Hard to tell what happened from the video, but if you nearly hit me with your car because you’re not paying attention, I will definitely bang on your car and I think I’m within my rights to do so.

That’s a petty loose interpretation if what happened as well :slight_smile:

They were standing next to the car. It is clear they are getting into the car to leave and then the car is pulling out. How do you end up behind it other than on purpose?

RdotC -
ConradB - 

When your chimpout goes wrong....

Damn… that open about it eh?

Bold.

You’re a bold gigantic pussy. Hizzah, queen!

Fake Pie - 
Tomato Can - 
emu67 - 

I mean I don’t really know what happened, the video starts when they’re already jawing at each other.

Tomato Can - 
Fake Pie - 
Tomato Can - 
emu67 - 

I mean I don’t really know what happened, the video starts when they’re already jawing at each other.

Which vid did you watch? Honestly asking. Maybe that’s the confusion.

I saw this posted on r/publicfreakout and the most “controversial” post was one simply pointing out the lack of context. Instantly over 50 downvotes. What a joke that place has become.

The one that says “FULL” but I was assuming something happened prior to this that got them in each others faces and filming.

I am probably just projecting my own issues with drivers having zero regard for pedestrians onto this incident.

Tomato Can - The one that says "FULL" but I was assuming something happened prior to this that got them in each others faces and filming.

I am probably just projecting my own issues with drivers having zero regard for pedestrians onto this incident.

While we don’t see what leads to the verbal argument, the entire period covering the car backing up is covered, though obviously the camera moved away from the action for a moment. That said, the pedestrians were on the side of the car, they know those people are getting into the car to leave, the car then starts backing up, how else did they end up behind the car? I just don’t think you can characterize it as the driver accidentally backing up into them, everyone knew where that car was going. That’s all I’m saying. What led to the verbal argument has nothing to do with that part.

Freaky_Hibiki - I saw this posted on r/publicfreakout and the most "controversial" post was one simply pointing out the lack of context. Instantly over 50 downvotes. What a joke that place has become.

It is all reposts now, I barely go there anymore.

Something that we don’t know did happen that apparently involved the van either contacting or almost contacting a 15 year old. We don’t know if it was people protesting holding signs blocking the van and they tried to push forward to move along, or if there were people just crossing the street. Obviously there was no injury to the kid or else it would have been people screaming bloody murder, but I think legally there is a big difference between someone getting bumped while intentionally blocking a vehicle with scared occupants inside or if its just a dumbass driver making a mistake. I didn’t see any clues in the video as to which was the case.

The bumping they are yelling about at the beginning was person to person not car to person. The alleged car touching the person is the part on the film where the lady who was yelling slaps the car.

Maybe that is what is confusing folks–they aren’t claiming the car touched them before the video started.

1 Like

thank the media and the DNC for making every white person a racist.  This is the USA now.  The once greatest nation on earth.  Lockdowns, face diapers and every white person a racist.  

hope the woman and her husband get medals for that restraint.  

Those other people were pure human garbage 

1 Like

Lady trys to talk calmy and de escalate situation.

Other women get rowdy play the racist card and proceed to taunt them.

"Wish you would do something, white racist!"

Gets gun drawn down on them

"Call the police!"

2 Likes

Lame.

baj54 -

Looks like everyone in that video could use a few less trips to five guys. 

White lady looks preggo

RdotC -
ConradB - 
RdotC -
ConradB - 

When your chimpout goes wrong....

Damn… that open about it eh?

Bold.

Don’t start none if you don’t want none.  Easy really.  Laquisha (btw I call my gun that, she’s black with a big butt) instead of screaming, yelling, slamming the car etc, after the woman apologized…  Let it go, but I guess that’s an IQ thing?

‘chimpout’?

Seriously?

Its a technical term.

Richardjohnson81 - 

Lady trys to talk calmy and de escalate situation.

Other women get rowdy play the racist card and proceed to taunt them.

"Wish you would do something, white racist!"

Gets gun drawn down on them

"Call the police!"

she meant to say 'call a social worker!'