White Women with Black Eyes?

4 Likes

Wood 

What do you tell a woman with a black eye?

Nothing. She's already been told.

What does a woman do first thing when she gets home from the woman's shelter?

If she's smart, the dishes.

><

At least she shaves her unibrow.

That's a good woman. She only had to be corrected once.

Toll paid.

Nice spin bro 7/10

Irish Monacle?

4 Likes

PatK -

I've always hoped it was her brother. In my reality of this picture, she's a battered women and that's her brother not boyfriend or husband. Although his face looks like that of a douche, he's an outstanding brother. After rescuing his sister from an abusive relationship, she remembers they had already booked an appointment to have baby pictures taken. As she breaks down and begins to cry, he puts his arms around her and squeezes tight.

That baby is having his picture taken and there will be a man in the picture he tells her. Unfortunately, the baby may have a few more guys come around mom that don't stick it out but he'll always have a man in the picture. 

1 Like

What’s with punctuation implying, OP? I’m guessing there’s some backstory to this and I’m just not up on my OGing today. 

bullybull - 
PatK -

I've always hoped it was her brother. In my reality of this picture, she's a battered women and that's her brother not boyfriend or husband. Although his face looks like that of a douche, he's an outstanding brother. After rescuing his sister from an abusive relationship, she remembers they had already booked an appointment to have baby pictures taken. As she breaks down and begins to cry, he puts his arms around her and squeezes tight.

That baby is having his picture taken and there will be a man in the picture he tells her. Unfortunately, the baby may have a few more guys come around mom that don't stick it out but he'll always have a man in the picture. 

WTF are you smoking?

gimme some

1 Like

PatK -
bullybull - 
PatK -

WTF are you smoking?

gimme some

H, but I don't smoke it brother. 

bullybull -
PatK -

No joke, that's a young BIGWHITESEXY. The baby and the blackeye were shopped black.

3 Likes

bullybull - 
PatK -

LOL

Settle down Karen. It's a photoshop. She doesn't have a black eye in the original picture. Someone 'shopped it in as a joke.

The first picture also appears to be fake. That's makeup, not a legit black eye. Black eyes are never that symmetrical, and one that severe would certainly create at least a small amount of bruising beneath the other eye.

That said, the model wearing the makeup is a smokeshow.

2 Likes

bullybull -
PatK -

Ummmmm... Are there seriously people here that Don't know that's an OG creation? Should we tell him that Kimo is alive and there's video of the Kimbo Gannon fight?

2 Likes

Steve4192 -
bullybull - 
PatK -

LOL

Settle down Karen. It's a photoshop. She doesn't have a black eye in the original picture. Someone 'shopped it in as a joke.

The first picture also appears to be fake. That's makeup, not a legit black eye. Black eyes are never that symmetrical, and one that severe would certainly create at least a small amount of bruising beneath the other eye.

That said, the model wearing the makeup is a smokeshow.

I wasn't really concerned for her well being, I was joking. 

1 Like

Reminds of the old Dave Attell joke where he says he sees a woman sitting alone at the bar and then notices she has a black eye and says to himself "oh great she doesn't listen."

3 Likes

LiveWire - 

What’s with punctuation implying, OP? I’m guessing there’s some backstory to this and I’m just not up on my OGing today. 

Spin