White Women with Black Guys?

How come it’s so common these days for white women to be with black men? We almost never see a white man with a black woman. Why is this?’i was just watching Bisping podcast he was interviewing Bobby Green. He had his wife or gf in the back round. I said to myself I bet it’s a white woman. And lo and behold she was white.

2 Likes

God Of Thunder - 

How come it’s so common these days for white women to be with black men? We almost never see a white man with a black woman. Why is this?’i was just watching Bisping podcast he was interviewing Bobby Green. He had his wife or gf in the back round. I said to myself I bet it’s a white woman. And lo and behold she was white.

Data is that its roughly 2:1.

TV commercials have been showing/telling me that every single couple out there today is bi racial. 

Every last one.

27 Likes

primesith -

Idk, but ive seen it.

verytime u se a mixed race child, mom white/black dad

Well, black womenz get all uppity

2 Likes

The younger generations are all mixed up. Of my younger brothers friends most did not marry the same race.

I have spoken to other minority (I am Puerto rican) friends of mine including other hispanics and blacks and they told me that they noticed the media pushing minority males as "beautiful" and "attractive" which leads to an increased in attention from women outside of their ethnicity or race. On the flip side, we talked about how the media barely does this for minority females which leads those same females to keep chasing after minority males. 

FRAT: It seems the media has an agenda to push minority males to the forefront of "beauty" which leads to women of all races to go after them while not doing the same for minority females. 

My personal experience in my family is my wife (Jewish Father/Afro Latina mom), nieces through my older brother (puerto rican/black), cousins through my uncle and aunt (korean/Puerto Rican, Puerto Rican/black) and a white step dad. The hispanics in my family range every shade of skin tone you can imagine as well. 

1 Like

Burr and Deblasio are what happens when white men marry black women. Can never have enough of that dynamic. am i right? 

2 Likes

cyberc92 - 

I have spoken to other minority (I am Puerto rican) friends of mine including other hispanics and blacks and they told me that they noticed the media pushing minority males as "beautiful" and "attractive" which leads to an increased in attention from women outside of their ethnicity or race. On the flip side, we talked about how the media barely does this for minority females which leads those same females to keep chasing after minority males. 

FRAT: It seems the media has an agenda to push minority males to the forefront of "beauty" which leads to women of all races to go after them while not doing the same for minority females. 

When will they do something for Asian men?

3 Likes

Saved by the Bell taught white guys not to go for the black girl because you'll just get shot down repeatedly like Screech.

5 Likes

ufc98newb -

Burr and Deblasio are what happens when white men marry black women. Can never have enough of that dynamic. am i right? 

Their wives are hideously ugly. I’m predicting Burr divorces her in the next couple years 

1 Like

cyberc92 -

My personal experience in my family is my wife (Jewish Father/Afro Latina mom), nieces through my older brother (puerto rican/black), cousins through my uncle and aunt (korean/Puerto Rican, Puerto Rican/black) and a white step dad. The hispanics in my family range every shade of skin tone you can imagine as well. 

i don't see this as being true. Beyonce, Tyra, naomi campbell, halle berry, and then all of the hispanics like eva mendes, j-lo, shakira, etc.

i could be wrong. im sure they have numbers out there based on things like magazine covers, lead roles, etc. 

God Of Thunder -
ufc98newb -

Their wives are hideously ugly. I’m predicting Burr divorces her in the next couple years 

I hope so! but he just had another kid i think. marrying her has changed him in a big way. 

1 Like

Hierarchy of dating.

Asian and white women are at the top.

Asian men and black women are at the bottom.

5 Likes

TzTinkle -
cyberc92 - 

When will they do something for Asian men?

To be honest, that is a good question. We brought that up in regards to Asians and Indians but we couldn't come to a consensus on why we thought that was the case. 

This is totally anectodal but one of my childhood friends growing up has a puerto rican father and irish mother. My other childhood friend is puerto rican and he has children with an Irish woman as well. His older brother also has a child with an Irish woman. I just see this common occurence with all of my friends. The one outlier is one of my friends has a father who is white and legit looks like what you would expect a back woods hillbilly to look like (overalls, scraggly beard, etc) while his mom is black. 

Society/Media/Etc. are pushing to say it's more socially acceptable and often times even going out of their way to portray it or make a big deal out of it and celebrate it (kinda like being Gay, Trans, Etc).

Also I think with the internet, and dedicated apps, it's just easier for everyone to hook up in general.

As far as why more white chicks are with black men, then white dudes with black chicks....Maybe the white dudes are intimidated by a strong black woman :-P

1 Like

Convincing white women to bang black guys is an easier bridge to cross than convincing white guys to bang black girls. 

Bang who you want! 

When I was a kid I lived next to a nerdy Navy guy that was married to a big very black woman in the 80's. 

He almost kicked a maitre d's ass when he sat him next to my mom instead of his wife. "I'd like to sit next to my wife please!" "I believe you are sir!" Ooooooooh HE WAS PISSED!!!!

Well, as a newly minted black man, I love me some white wimminz!

8 Likes

ufc98newb -
cyberc92 -

i don't see this as being true. Beyonce, Tyra, naomi campbell, halle berry, and then all of the hispanics like eva mendes, j-lo, shakira, etc.

i could be wrong. im sure they have numbers out there based on things like magazine covers, lead roles, etc. 

Yes, those are good examples but let's add minority males to the list including athletes and rappers which swings things in favor of the minority male over the minority female.

Damien8003 - Well, as a newly minted black man, I love me some white wimminz!

Panera Bread and Whole Foods are the places to go.

1 Like

Maybe black guys just  dont want to deal with black chicks?

1 Like