“Whiteness” a “Malignant, Parasitic-like Condition”

“Whiteness” is “a malignant, parasitic-like condition,” for which “there is not yet a permanent cure,” a recently published research article claims.

The article, titled “On Having Whiteness,” appears in The Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association. It was authored by Dr. Donald Moss, a White man who serves on the faculties of both the New York Psychoanalytic Institute and the San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis.

Moss argues that White people possess an “entitled dominion” that enables the “host” to wield power “without limit, force without restriction, violence without mercy,” and increases one’s desire to “terrorize.”

Didnt read. Just going to assume whoever wrote that should be beaten with an extension chord.

Someone let me know if I’m wrong.

16 Likes

You spelled cord wrong

6 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Ok. As long as I’m not wrong about.my sentiment, I can except that!

3 Likes

he meant the pentatonic extension of a power chord. obviously.

5 Likes

Yeah! :joy::joy::joy:

Thank god I put this guy on the payroll. Hes a great spin doctor.

Lol, I’m for the self hating white boys to jack off all over this thread.

I’d love to slap the shit out of motherfuckers like this.

2 Likes

lol at my own post. look at how they put ringo down in the corner. what the fuck beatles. haha. putting that privileged wealthy white man below the other…

also, video was for apropos effect only. sorry donkey, another day, another chance. wink

1 Like

Thread strikes a cord.

2 Likes

I read this guys paper. His opinions are clearly racist and incendiary. Even worse, calling his work “science” makes a mockery of social science, an already heavily criticized field of study. I’m not surprised that he is in a leadership role in those institutions, though. Academia has had a very radical leftist agenda for several decades. Sadly, it is likely too far gone to correct it at this point. I just keep my mouth shut, my head down, and do an outstanding job with my students and the research I am able to publish. As a result, my institution is very supportive and treats me quite nicely.

2 Likes

Chord*

• forrest spliffin

White guilt level 1000

2 Likes

i was friends with the guy who owned donkeypunch.net in the 90s/2000s.

the domain is available. one of you twits should grab it up and make some money.

1 Like

@JJitsu wanna go halfers on the site name and sell bootleg cowboy boots and line dancing accessories to cousin rapists?

1 Like

i get a cut, goddammit.

1 Like