“Whiteness” a “Malignant, Parasitic-like Condition”

it just felt necessary.

I’m just curious at how many students believe this and get radicalized and then go out and spread the same twisted ideology? Do most students believe this crap?

2 Likes

Yes. Take a look at the March for Our Lives Kids.their movement was initiated for the express purpose of stopping school shootings. Within a few hours, it became anti-gun. Within a few weeks, it became a radical leftist indoctrination machine used to secure the votes of children. Several years into it, it is now aligned with BLM and other leftist woke movements. To each their own, but the answer to your question is that yes, kids will and do believe this type of dangerous rhetoric.

5 Likes

i live in a college town. you would shit yourself at the conversations in restaurants, bars, etc. it is bat shit insane.

2 Likes

Fuck Yeah Bro!!

1 Like

I’ll help

Ok so that’s going to be

Pedra
Chet
KKKsac
Sharp
Raskal
PSL

Please feel free to add to the list of sub-human trash.

4 Likes

Pundit
Issac
EasyFag
Sprout
banco
EFM

4 Likes

Jesus fuck, white guilt level bajillion unlocked. What the fuck ever happened to judging someone on their character and how they treat others? Its all skin color and where youre from that defines who who are instantly now, and its absolute horseshit.

Punchable face, as expected

4 Likes

Technically, all other races are parasites on the white culture. Any non-white using electricity, driving a car, flying in a plane, living or working in a high rise, using smart phones and the internet, etc., etc., etc., are living parasitically off the white race, and that’s a fact.

3 Likes

EFM and Issac might be leftish but I have never seen either one do the whole “I’m so evil because i’m white” nonsense.

fair enough

So…he’s admitting that he is a malignant, parasitic white terrorist? Because that’s what he’s saying when you think about it.

Accurate article is accurate.

And i hate myself

-dabig Virus Chet

1 Like

good ones

1 Like

Good thing whites have been so altruistic if not we would not be in a position to call for an end to their supremacy

This is a training which offers CE credits for social workers and psychologists:

Leather strap I was thinking

2 Likes

That would work just fine too. I support you in this.

I would 100% buy that