Whittaker out of 221

According to Brett Okomoto.  Will be Rockhold v Romero for interim title instead. 

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/22070386/yoel-romero-replace-ufc-middleweight-champion-robert-whittaker-fight-vs-luke-rockhold-ufc-221

That’s bad news. The fight I was looking forward to most lately (even more than Miocic vs Ngannou).

goddamit

Interim title… are you fucking kidding me?

Too bad Bisping took that Kelvin fight so quick. Good opportunity for the rubber match with Rockhold. 

Not a good sign that he's already starting to pile up a bit of injuries at a young age, not to mention it's a lot harder to keep a title than to win it. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucking sucks all the balls. I was really looking forward to watching Whittaker live. Hopefully it's not too serious though. 

Luke v Yoel is a great fight to make on short notice 

WERGHJN VCBNN.K/MJKBNK JHJB. ;K L

fuck

This fight is better.

Fuck

MarcusAurelioFan - This fight is better.

Fuck off it is. How the fuck do you think it's better? The guy that just got decisively beaten by the champ is replacing the champ and you think that's a better fight?

209'd@170 -

Fuck off it is. How the fuck do you think it's better? The guy that just got decisively beaten by the champ is replacing the champ and you think that's a better fight?

Everyone talks up Romero on here and it is fucking annoying. I haven't seen him get a big match-up and I want to see Rockhold redeem either himself or fail spectacularly.

Really sucks for Bobby. One of the genuine nice guys in the sport. Fuck I hate Rockhold but I see no way Romero beats him.

MarcusAurelioFan -
209'd@170 -

Everyone talks up Romero on here and it is fucking annoying. I haven't seen him get a big match-up and I want to see Rockhold redeem either himself or fail spectacularly.

Romero has fought Whittaker, Weidman, Jacare, Machida.... but he's had no big match ups? 

Losing to Romero isn't considered failing spectacularly, just like Yoel losing to Luke wouldn't be considered failing spectacularly. And just like this fight shouldn't be considered a better fight than Whittaker v Luke would have been

Fuck just fuck.  I shelled out 500 sheets for tickets to see Bobby..... Fuckicty fuck fuck,

Whambo - Interim title.. are you fucking kidding me?

--

Y dis hapen?

So glad l didn't book anything yet.