Whittaker thinks Rockhold should get in line

He said words to that effect on a Facebook live video today. Thinks Rockhold should fight Jacare or someone because the Bisping KO was nearly a year ago now

Agreed.

Rockhold has been sitting on the sidelines for a year after being brutally finished. He needs to win a fight before he is in a title eliminator.

If i were Whittaker i would not want Luke to beat me and stop my run either.

Whittaker is right, Rockhold has done nothing since getting knocked stiff.

Doesn't want that risky fight. He should fight Luke hes the former champion

I'm a whittaker fan but he did skip the line a bit with this win over Jacare.

It wouldnt be out of the question to make Luke v Rob.

Whittaker calling shots now?  This is ridiculous and yes Luke would be favored and probably kick his ass.  

mijo -

Whittaker calling shots now?  This is ridiculous and yes Luke would be favored and probably kick his ass.  

Doubt it

3 Whittaker should be trying to fight the guys ahead of him and #2 Rockhold is ranked ahead of him.

http://www.ufc.com/rankings?id=

yabadaba - #3 Whittaker should be trying to fight the guys ahead of him and #2 Rockhold is ranked ahead of him.

http://www.ufc.com/rankings?id=

Makes sense.

Rockhold only held the belt for a cup of coffee, and hasn't fought since. He should fight someone coming off a loss, or outside the top 5. He's also been wishy washy on whether or not he wants a fight, or do modeling, or whatever. There was a story on it.

It should be Romero or Whittaker next.

doerksenfan - Rockhold only held the belt for a cup of coffee, and hasn't fought since. He should fight someone coming off a loss, or outside the top 5. He's also been wishy washy on whether or not he wants a fight, or do modeling, or whatever. There was a story on it.

I think Whittaker and Romero should be fighting each other for the title shot around the same time the Bisping gsp fight happens

Yall got any more of those Ronda Rousey Title shots off of a brutal loss?

WATHUNT -
doerksenfan - Rockhold only held the belt for a cup of coffee, and hasn't fought since. He should fight someone coming off a loss, or outside the top 5. He's also been wishy washy on whether or not he wants a fight, or do modeling, or whatever. There was a story on it.

I think Whittaker and Romero should be fighting each other for the title shot around the same time the Bisping gsp fight happens
This. Rockhold had his chance to get back in line for the title and didn't show up. Robert Whittaker showed up and finished the job in impressive fashion. Luke should have to work his way back up the ladder it's not like he was a long reigning champion or a big draw.

mijo -

He got knocked out by Bisping in his last fight. In June last year. Whittaker has won three fights in the last 12months