Whittaker vs. Aliskerov On ABC - 6/22

This. The Russians are gonna have fireworks.

3 Likes

That was over 5 years ago, the #1 and #2 guys may very well have fought each other back in Brave. I’m interested in his fight with Rob.

2 Likes

Barely two weeks before the fight and cumshot pulls out with this boolsheet

3 Likes

1 Like

Lol@ “flight reasons”

SA aint giving a visa to a face tattoo abeed with weirdo charges on his jacket

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I thought…

That mtfk’ing Dumbass must have priors also, it’s a guarantee

Looking forward to Pavlovich returning.

1 Like
1 Like

Should be a good fight hopefully.

KG gets Rock n Rolled and Retires

1 Like

Whittaker was recently KO’d by the current champ DDP who is scheduled to fight the former champ Adesanya who Rob lost to twice. A title fight isnt in his near future. So a headlining fight on a notable fight card and getting paid well are pretty good reasons to fight at this point.

1 Like

Right right. Fighting a guy who casuals have never heard of and a good percentage of hardcores didn’t know ranked way below him on short notice is nothing. Of course.

1 Like

I just explained to you that headlining an ABC card and getting paid to headline the card are good reasons.

Lets break it down.

Whittaker has been training for a 5 round fight with Khamzat on June 22nd and has been in Saudi Arabia for weeks in prep of the fight.

Aliskerov had been training for a 3 round fight with Antonio Trocoli on Jun 15 in Las Vegas and on week of that fight when he probably already started cutting weight, he gets rescheduled to fight a week later on a 5 round fight half way across the world.

Whittaker was a +200 underdog against Khamzat and is now a -150 favorite against Aliskerov.

Aliskerov went from a -1000 favorite to +130 underdog.

Khamzat is 13-0 in mma best win against Usman.

Aliskerov is 15-1 with is only lost against Khamzat by finish and his best win is against… Phil Hawes?

I dont know man, Whittaker gets paid the same (perhaps more?) on the same big platform under more favorable conditions.

1 Like