Whittaker vs Souza

This fight is happening will be massive if Whittaker can get W

Legit?

Just announced then. 

Yes it's legit.  Its gonna be on big Fox.  If Whitaker can stop the take downs, he murders Jacare on the feet.  We all know how it ends if this fight goes to the ground.  Rooting for Whitaker when it happens.

boxy - Jacare should win and I hope he does. He deserves a title shot.
This

C'mon Whittaker

Silly. 

Samoa - 

Silly. 

How so? Whittaker has won 5 straight at Middleweight and 6 straight overall in the UFC.

It's a classic top tier veteran vs. fast rising up and comer looking to reach his peak.

Whittaker just turned 26 and Jacare is 37 years old on a 2 fight win streak.

gaygaygay

CRE - 
Samoa - 

Silly. 

How so? Whittaker has won 5 straight at Middleweight and 6 straight overall in the UFC.

It's a classic top tier veteran vs. fast rising up and comer looking to reach his peak.

Jacare should be fighting for a title.  Fighting Boetsch and then Whitaker is silly.

Whitaker is a coconut; I'm a fan.  He's exciting.  I get it.  Jacare shouldn't be fighting Tim Boetsch and Robert Whitaker these days though.  

Tough fight for Souza

Samoa - 
CRE - 
Samoa - 

Silly. 

Jacare should be fighting for a title.  Fighting Boetsch and then Whitaker is silly.

Two fight win streak and he should be fighting over the guy that beat him in Romero?

Wat.

Samoa -

Whitaker is a coconut; I'm a fan.  He's exciting.  I get it.  Jacare shouldn't be fighting Tim Boetsch and Robert Whitaker these days though.  

I thought Whittaker was born in NZ, never knew he was born in Samoa. 

CRE -
Samoa - 
CRE - 
Samoa - 

Silly. 

Two fight win streak and he should be fighting over the guy that beat him in Romero?

Wat.

He beat Yoel. Jacare hasn't lost in the UFC.

Who?

CRE -
Samoa - 
CRE - 
Samoa - 

Silly. 

Wat.

This

So much divisional clusterfuckness.

RepsOne -
Samoa -

I thought Whittaker was born in NZ, never knew he was born in Samoa. 

Coconut = Poly in my world.