Who are some posters that you are pretty sure are the same person?

What’s the most likely explanation for excessive alt’s? I have some nephews that are constantly mass-messaging everyone their new phone number, because the old phone “got broke”. I always figured it was this. But then wouldn’t they stop posting under the their old accounts? So now I’m leaning more toward “I log into the UG on each of my baby mama’s cellphones”… I want to call this the “Kirik_Jr demographic”, but I couldn’t think of a way to spin that as a compliment to KJ (who is a gentleman of the highest repute!)

Remember when the OG had a check ips button?

3 Likes

@Dashabox and @rigpig look almost exactly the same. I think they’re clones of Kirik separated at birth and unleashed on the earth as penance for human sin.

2 Likes

da fuck ?!

2 Likes

6 Likes

Did anyone ever catch an alt using that button? I clicked on it probably 10-ish times where I was convinced I was listening to an alt-account circle jerk. But it never came up positive.

1 Like

9/10 it was guys posting from the same work or gym computer.
When you saw “3 similar IPs” it was usually 3 10th planet guys, lol.

2 Likes

Yeah I pictured that button being a lot more useful before smartphones happened.

1 Like

Legit belly laugh. That was very true.

2 Likes

Kirik and TheLionKing

Erik Apple and GodofThunder

Knock it off J! No matter how much you try to flatter me, youre still not getting in me and raskal and cheddars club!

2 Likes

4 Likes

We are almost identical. Only difference being I still have a thick, veiny foreskin which feeds on the sins of this world.

He’s actually correct. my rigpig Jr. also feeds on the sins of this world. … but circumcised :grin:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Fuck we are a couple of handsome mofos brother.

3 Likes

so you’re saying the alphabet was never actually completed then?

I love the “Are you dumb?”. Guy immediately realizes he just called a retard dumb, then awkwardly tries to frame it like he was talking to the broad the whole time.

1 Like

Attractive Sofa and somebody…just can’t remember who the somebody is…

Treat every thread like they’re re-living their glory years as the captain of the high school debate team.