Who are the best coachs in BJJ?

I am old and out of touch now, is Drysdale producing any decent competitors on the competition end of the sport? 

I was wondering if the drug ban for life had any effect on his bjj business.

Chappie -

I am old and out of touch now, is Drysdale producing any decent competitors on the competition end of the sport? 

his team is zenith and theres somegreat competitors there.  he had renato canuto who won worlds and everything else at brown belt.. since becoming a black belt he hasnt won a lot of ibjjf but hes incredible and won kasai beating garry tonon, munch and celsino vinicius. his wife was also winning a bunch of ibjjf tournaments at black belt but unfortunately they have recently left the team.

he still has rafael domingos who isnt a black belt world champ but hes very talented and does great at nogi.

nonetheless its a good team.

the best coaches are andre galvao, cobrinha, leo viera, romulo barral, caio terra, fabio gurgel, marcelo garcia, murillo santana, cicero costa, cyborg, john danaher, mendes bros for kids. etc etc. theres a shit ton but those names have produced a plethora of top talent including world champions

Eddie Bravo

TakinAllFades -
Chappie -

his team is zenith and theres somegreat competitors there.  he had renato canuto who won worlds and everything else at brown belt.. since becoming a black belt he hasnt won a lot of ibjjf but hes incredible and won kasai beating garry tonon, munch and celsino vinicius. his wife was also winning a bunch of ibjjf tournaments at black belt but unfortunately they have recently left the team.

he still has rafael domingos who isnt a black belt world champ but hes very talented and does great at nogi.

nonetheless its a good team.

the best coaches are andre galvao, cobrinha, leo viera, romulo barral, caio terra, fabio gurgel, marcelo garcia, murillo santana, cicero costa, cyborg, john danaher, mendes bros for kids. etc etc. theres a shit ton but those names have produced a plethora of top talent including world champions

Thanks for the info. 

the_sandman - I am relocating to NYC - anybody have opinions between Marcelo Garcia and Renzo's? Any others I should be looking at?

I’m more partial to Renzo’s. They are both fantastic academies and with Renzo you get other like Muay Thai and wrestling. However, I’d give Shaolin a serious look. I’ve been there before and I felt it was a really good vibe.

L8er

Danaher

voodoo child - 
the_sandman - I am relocating to NYC - anybody have opinions between Marcelo Garcia and Renzo's? Any others I should be looking at?

I’m more partial to Renzo’s. They are both fantastic academies and with Renzo you get other like Muay Thai and wrestling. However, I’d give Shaolin a serious look. I’ve been there before and I felt it was a really good vibe.

Thanks man!