Who are the next "big" camps?

In five years, which camps/trainers will be household names that currently are under the radar right now?

My contribution is AMA Fight Club (New Jersey) and head trainer Mike Constantino.

Their current stable includes:

Jim Miller
Dan Miller
Charlie Brenneman
Jamie Varner
Ricardo Romero
Rafaello Oliveira
Amanda Nunes

I keep hearing good things about them, and one of my instructors has spent a fair amount of time up there this year.

Who are the other trainers/camps that will soon force Mike and Joe to invent new cliches to describe?

Duke Roofus has a great camp!

Nick Ring has a pretty good camp

Roufusport, no doubt.

Anthony Pettis
Sergio Pettis
Eric Koch
Alan Belcher
Pat Barry
Danny Downes
Ben Askren

This is definitely a coming out year for AMA!

Isn't Mitrione still a Roufus guy?

The Armory has been around for a few years going back to Hermes & Kurt and seem to always have a couple of guys in the mix...they have a great group right now w/ Junior, Luiz Cane, and a guy named Marlon Moraes, plus a couple other guys who have had some layoffs getting back into things...and then with everything going on in South Florida right now there are a lot of guys I've seen come in and work with Oauli before their fights and some of the training there has been incredible...some days it seems a who's who list of people are coming in and out...

Ama, kings mma, duke roufus Phone Post

Munoz's camp, he has his gym and Kings.

He gets to train with Werdum, Ellenberger,Jay Silva, Krystoff S. And team blackhouse. Phone Post

Ram Rod - Duke Roofus has a great camp!

+1

Everyone already knows about those ones... what are some that not everyone knows about?

and how many of those guys are homegrown?

professional trainers working with pro atheltes is one thing..

how about camps that produce homegrown amatueur / minor league champions just from weekly classes and such?

St. Charles MMA in St. Louis is one to look out for. They have 5-0 Lance Benoist 22 years old who just got signed by the UFC. Also have 5-0 Matt Ricehouse who just beat Ryan Couture on the StrikeForce Challengers card. Same place that built Tyron Woodley. They have tons of guys like Lance and Matt; like Josh Sampo 3-1 125 pounder, Alp Ozkilic 3-0 135 pounder, Ashley Cummins super talented 115 pounder woman fighter, EJ Brooks 2-0 155 pounder super tough guy. This is a gym that is going to really open some eyes soon.  

dc1000 -  and how many of those guys are homegrown?

how about camps that produce homegrown amatueur / minor league champions just from weekly classes and such?

St. Charles MMA is homegrown. There main coach is the guy that helped build Tyron Woodley, he even coached him in college wrestling I believe. Every one of those fighters I just mentioned started there as an amatuer and they built them up.

TTT

BigWilliam - Isn't Mitrione still a Roufus guy?

I think i remember Joe Rogan saying, hes trying with chris Lytle now.

" and how many of those guys are homegrown?

how about camps that produce homegrown amatueur / minor league champions just from weekly classes and such?"

The HardCore Gym Athens, GA. 100% homegrown

tiger schulmann mma.

Saul Soliz's  Metro Fight Club

tons of young guys coming up, just about any pro who's somebody in the entire State of Texas has trained there...

Tulsa, OK XPC/ACA Josh Bryant TUF finalists, Tom Jones, Dave Heath MFC vet,Ryan Mcclain, Shane Garrrett Jake shields Purple belt 7-2 15yrs exp in MMA, Clay Marrs,about a dozen up and comers including my self a 3-1 135er