Who are the next big MMA prospects??

I'd say in the last 4/5 years or so we've seen a change change and shuffling of rosters/big names/old schoolers in and out of the UFC but definitely them in particular. Who do you guys think come in to fill their shoes? Are they in the organization already or any young guns out there? Phone Post 3.0

sergio pettis if he doesnt get hurt like his bro

Michael paige should be pretty good. Watch his fights they are highly entertaining Phone Post 3.0

Gunnar and Connor. Phone Post 3.0

Chimp Strength - Gunnar and Connor. Phone Post 3.0

This, Gunnar, Conor, GameTime, Khabilov, Amagov.. Too many Russians to name really..

Brandon thatch Phone Post 3.0

tons of elite fighters around the world who are 19, 20 years old

listing of all of them. aintnobodygottimeforthat.gif.

better idea...name a country, Brazil, USA,  in most of Europe, Asia and ill tell you who the top prospect might be.

OK, Estonia

^ heavyweight Denis Smoldarev

Lots of talent coming out of Ohio and PA in lower weight classes.

Mark Cherico,Khama Worthy and George Comer are all names to look out for. Phone Post 3.0

Guys who aren't in UFC right now, Aljamain Sterling and Frodo Khasbulaev are my top picks. I think both could be upper echelon UFC fighters.

For guys who are already in there? Jared Rosholt at HW, Alex Garcia and Brandon Thatch at WW.

i think Koreshkov will come back strong after his loss to askren. Lots of great young russians coming up

Tiger Sarnavskiy

95% of the names listed so far are no longer prospects imo.

Nexuscrawlers -

i think Koreshkov will come back strong after his loss to askren. Lots of great young russians coming up

I really felt bad for that kid that night of the Askren fight. He is a good, young, up and coming striker that ran into a grappling animal that evening. Phone Post 3.0

Hyun gun lim Phone Post 3.0

Nexuscrawlers - 

fighting in russia next month

Cejudo, he's an Olympic gold medalist, undefeated, been training MMA less than a year and openly states that he doesn't want to just be a wrestler in MMA. Phone Post 3.0

Raoni Barcelos. Fighting tonight at RFA 11. 6-0 as a pro. Shooto Brazil Featherweight champ. Bjj black belt under Laerte Barcelos (his father). Highly successful Freestyle wrestler who was a member of the Brazilian National Wrestling Team. Won a silver medal at the 2006 Pan American Games. Training partner of Aldo and Barao.

Knocked out his last two opponents in devastating fashion. This fight with Tyler Toner should be great. Phone Post 3.0