Who are the paid schills here?

Who are confirmed schills on this forum? I'm not talking about random trolls who have a personal agenda. I'm talking about paid schills. Are there any that yalls know of for sure? Any evidence?

Paid schills are huge in the conspiracy theory community. They are not too hard to spot. They flood the comments on youtube vids. They talk about science and facts all the time yet the only science and facts they post are from govt scientific agencies.

I used to work for a small mma show that had paid schills on here talking about how great the show was and how much better it was than the UFC, it was embarrassing. Needless to say that show doesn't exist anymore.

I wonder if they're still here? :-) Phone Post 3.0

Bellator fan
Mma logic Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

There is some Eddie guy that touts some 10th planet thing. They GOTTA be paying him something

dfw jr

I watch and enjoy One fc, WSOF, Bellator, and UFC.

Just a hardcore fan here, PM me and we discuss salary if you need a 10th Planet paid shill on this forum.

dfw jr
the real lorenzo
joe rogan
reed harris
saucylv

Those are the only CONFIRMED Zuffa shills

Naderhood Phone Post 3.0

:)

If zuffa wants to send me a check every month ill be a schill. Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to volunteer to get paid to post if they are hiring Phone Post 3.0

Cindy o Phone Post 3.0

Gin Tonic - If zuffa wants to send me a check every month ill be a schill. Phone Post 3.0

I think I have precedence based on join date. I have been begging to become a shill for the last 9 years, to no avail. I am reduced to shilling for free.

Orcus

Fiercedragon aka omega2013

MMAlogic

SaucyLV

Cindy O

DFWjr

Kirik

Jason

Chris

Rickstorm

Nightcrawler

Crooklyn

Ziplokk

Ilovetortillas

Radio raheem

Andre

Etc. They make it real easy to spot by having red names

Ps my mind hit a real blank, sorry to the ones I couldn't think of Phone Post

Steve4192 - dfw jr
the real lorenzo
joe rogan
reed harris
saucylv

Those are the only CONFIRMED Zuffa shills

Don`t forget about Melissa.She has to be pretty high up on the totem pole.

keith kizer

Mayhem Miller?

people confuse a "paid schill" with online marketing.

it is a very common thing now for companies to create content, then release it in the wild and make it seem like it is "real" so it can go viral and get tons of attention.

People do get paid to do these kind of things.

Now, there are probably proofs that UFC engaged in this type of activity. But that's done to generate money for the company.

Do I believe a smear campaign is being organized by the UFC against Bellator? No way.

Sneakily smearing Bellator doesn't put more money in the UFC's pockets.

And why the fuck would they just have paid people post random shit on an MMA forum aimed at the hardcore fans?

If they would be trying to bring down Bellator, BIG MEDIA would be involved. And that is not the case.

It is pure conspiracy thinking, it's always better to cling to fantasies for certain people.

It seems every post now people are getting accused of being part of an underground conspiracy against either Bellator or the UFC.

The same way people are being called trolls at every opportunity.

To me, it is a joke. However, some people seem to really believe in this shit which is hilarious.

Matt Horwich?