Who are the paid schills here?

YousHerName Phone Post

I am paid $100,000 a year or so to post about/hype Yamma...I strongly believe that the Yamma pit is the future of the sport.

BJ Penn Forever - Matt Horwich?

LOL

Deuce77 - Eddie Bravo questions everything.

Lol.

I wish I got paid to read some of the crap people post here Phone Post

I am eddie! But for a small mma show in Mexico. .. Phone Post

big_roy_fan - i don't think there are any.. there are just paranoid idiots who think that anyone who is pro-zuffa is a 'ufc shill'

This guy is one for sure Phone Post

Eddie is high as fuck. Phone Post 3.0

big_roy_fan - 
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - 
big_roy_fan - i don't think there are any.. there are just paranoid idiots who think that anyone who is pro-zuffa is a 'ufc shill'

and you're one of those paranoid idiots i was talking about.

dude just admit it, it's obvious you're shilling

The loge. He's a epic troll Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Eddie I want to do jiu jits with you...no homo.

I wish I was. Easiest job in the world... Phone Post 3.0

MartialArtsMixed - Cindy o Phone Post 3.0
Nope. I think you're wrong. She just has friends in high places. One of them being DFW. And she is by far one of the coolest sweetest people I've come across on this forum.

And Eddie- I just started a non profit for people in MMA / BJJ community suffering from cancer and other life threatening diseases. It's called Live To Fight Inc. I would love LOVE to have you teach one of our seminars!! Can you check out wwwlivetofight.org and let me know what you think?? It's an awesome cause and I'd be grateful for any help. It's funny, I was just in Washington with one of your old training buddies, Javier Villapando. Think he got his brown belt from you. Was going to ask him to get me your info but I guess I'll just hijack this thread. Whoops, Sorry about that. But thanks!!

Kristen

And email me for more info if you want. Thanks :)
Kristen@livetofight.org Phone Post 3.0

The posters who shit all over Fedor during the Zuffa negotiations/Affliction and Strikeforce run were mostly paid posters. Phone Post 3.0

^^dunno just towel off boys

Señor -
Funaki Masakatsu #1 - The posters who shit all over Fedor during the Zuffa negotiations/Affliction and Strikeforce run were mostly paid posters. Phone Post 3.0

Those were terrible times. I spent hours trying to run them off. Phone Post

Brutal indeed. Notice how they all disappeared once Fedor stopped being competition to the UFC? What a strange coincidence. Not. Phone Post 3.0

Eddie how come joe didnt have you on the chem trails episode of questions everything?

What did you think of the shows portrayal?

Where do I sign up??? Phone Post

AmblingAlp - 
big_roy_fan - 
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - 

and you're one of those paranoid idiots i was talking about.

dude just admit it, it's obvious you're shilling

wasnt me who said it but