Who are the worst weight cutterS of all time?

john lineker and kelvin gastalum got to be up there. Phone Post 3.0

Gabe rudegar Phone Post 3.0

4th time in the UFC for Lineker he failed to make weight.

easedel - 4th time in the UFC for Lineker he failed to make weight.
Wow that is bad. Move the fuck up in weight class Phone Post 3.0

Tim Sylvia Phone Post 3.0

brianlg - welter weight Rumble

Actually MW Rumble was way worse, he missed weight badly for both fights (Belfort & Branch) after having successfully made WW three fights in a row prior to going up a weight class. He made 170 against Brenneman then missed 185 by twelve pounds against Belfort just 3 1/2 months later. How does that even happen?

That said, Rumble seems to have no problems at LHW making weight or otherwise so glad he found the proper weight class. Hopefully Lineker and Gastelum will move up a weight class after this (and for that matter I really wish Cejudo would just stay at BW since he's never successfully made the flyweight limit. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong in March.)

OctagonJitters -
brianlg - welter weight Rumble

Actually MW Rumble was way worse, he missed weight badly for both fights (Belfort & Branch) after having successfully made WW three fights in a row prior to going up a weight class. He made 170 against Brenneman then missed 185 by twelve pounds against Belfort just 3 1/2 months later. How does that even happen?
To be fair rumors are johnson made it to 187-188 bur dr ordered him to rehydrate Phone Post 3.0

brianlg - welter weight Rumble
Pretty sure Kelvin has missed weight for ww as many times as rumble already Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if anyone keeps stats on what percent of fighters miss weight and still win the fight. Doesn't UFC make them forfeit their win bonus, or are they just prevented from getting "of the night" bonuses or something like that? I think someone had that happen recently, but I'm drawing a blank.

OmgItsTheWams -
brianlg - welter weight Rumble
Pretty sure Kelvin has missed weight for ww as many times as rumble already Phone Post 3.0
Yup and rumble made WW more times then kelvin Phone Post 3.0

Gina Phone Post 3.0

How has no one mentioned polly yet!? Last wsof fight he came in for 205 at 240-250 Phone Post 3.0

Tug Dabone - I wonder if anyone keeps stats on what percent of fighters miss weight and still win the fight. Doesn't UFC make them forfeit their win bonus, or are they just prevented from getting "of the night" bonuses or something like that? I think someone had that happen recently, but I'm drawing a blank.
I think two of linekers fights where he missed weight won fight of the night. Dunno if he got to keep all or some of the bonus though. Phone Post 3.0

Lutter

tim sylvia in his later career