who are these animals? street fight w/ruthless mom

http://pic.epicfail.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/owAKL.gif

Can a blue embed?

your thread is an epic fail

I tried. Didn't work. 

BrowBeaten -

I tried. Didn't work. 

The embed didn't work? Or the gif didn't work for you?

4pdboxing - your thread is an epic fail

I had a hard time titling this without sounding like one of the many White Supremacist dickbags on this site. This thread might be a fail in many ways, tbh.

Even though I got it to work the thread is still a fail.

stevezur -

What could I have done to make it succeed. This place is different from when I used to post here regularly.

If you had made the thread title something like: "Mother Uses Baby As Weapon", it might have been more accurate, if not more successful.  As it stands, I'm still finding it hard to believe that's a living human baby being wielded as a battle axe (by a battle axe).

looks like the middle east

blabbermouth - 
stevezur -

What could I have done to make it succeed. This place is different from when I used to post here regularly.

I was referring to the fact it was already posted in another thread.

When I tried your link it didn't work but when I opened the link from the site itself it worked so you did get that part correct. They must have hotlinking disabled or something.

VectorWega - 
Haka Jawaka - 

If you had made the thread title something like: "Mother Uses Baby As Weapon", it might have been more accurate, if not more successful.  As it stands, I'm still finding it hard to believe that's a living human baby being wielded as a battle axe (by a battle axe).

I'd recommend titling it "Why use a bat when you've got a perfectly good kid" and post it 3 days ago, right before the other poster posted it.

Or call it Well that's an interesting melee weapon Video Thread and post it 6 days ago.

VectorWega -
Haka Jawaka - 

I'd recommend titling it "Why use a bat when you've got a perfectly good kid" and post it 3 days ago, right before the other poster posted it.

I must have missed that one.  Good title. 

blabbermouth -
stevezur -

Lol post here regularly!

Fuck OP for making me watch that 

Cottonwood -

White Muslims no doubt

At this point white literally has no meaning. 

We're calling people with brown hair, brown eyes, Jews, Muslims, Hispanics, Asians all "white." 

So do we need a special term for people that are what used to be white? Just like I don't think someone from Egypt is "black." 

blabbermouth -

http://pic.epicfail.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/owAKL.gif

Can a blue embed?

I got it to load but cant get it to embed. 

And WTF @ that lady, lol

lol I really shit the bed with this thread. Luckily the OG has no standards.

Fake news it was a doll