Who can fight Shogun in 13 days?

Fallon Fox Phone Post

The guy who just lost to Mousasi Phone Post 3.0

Do shogun hendo 2 as somebody said, kick rashad off the card and give him a fight later down the road. This card needs appeal because right now it's lacking bad Phone Post 3.0

Shogun vs Machida III? Phone Post 3.0

Pessimist_Pete - The guy who just lost to Mousasi Phone Post 3.0

Lol the poor guy first two ufc fights mousasi and shogun on. 3 weeks notice combined ,  Latifi would be the worlds biggest badass 

Whoever they get, I have a feeling it will be highly disappointing

I think the lion is hungry.

This sucks. Phone Post 3.0

Vitor would be awesome but with his TRT and licensing I think it would be difficult to make happen in such a short time frame. Rampage would be great but no way he's in shape or close to ready for a fight with Shogun who's had a full camp. Mussasi is a good choice. Chael as well, what's Brian Stann up to maybe a catch weight? Phone Post

Mousasi, Hendo or Glover. DO IT JOE SILVA

Non N00B - Hendo rematch! FUCKING DO IT
Too brutal. I don't mind them inflict that kind of damage on others, but those two are my all time favorite. First fight was hard to watch. Phone Post 3.0

Vitor. Vitor offered to fight Mousasi when Gustaffason got pulled too. He can fight short notice

enbanc - Vitor. Vitor offered to fight Mousasi when Gustaffason got pulled too. He can fight short notice
But can he get licensed and a visa that soon? I highly doubt it Phone Post 3.0

Rory N Ricci s Third Wheel - Jimi Manuwa. Phone Post

2nd Phone Post

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
enbanc - Vitor. Vitor offered to fight Mousasi when Gustaffason got pulled too. He can fight short notice

I thought he lived and trained in Florida. Phone Post

This is fucking devastating news! I got myself some legit tickets to this event, first the main event then this....hurts a lot! Phone Post 3.0

Erik Tracey -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

The fight is international Phone Post 3.0

Phil Davis? Phone Post 3.0

Feed the Lion! Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Erik Tracey -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

The fight is international Phone Post 3.0

I had a feeling after I posted that this would be the case lol. Fuck me, right? Phone Post