who can k.o mark hunt ?

who in mma , k-1 , etc would you give the best chance of ko'in the big fella ? i'd say the bean has got to have a high chance if he connected .

thoughts ???

I don't know.. after the way he ate cro-cops high kick and got up smiling.. maybe Mark Macguire with a 2x4 to the back of the head.. even then you kinda wonder..

With one shot? Not too many, in MMA there are some guys who could hit him on the button and follow with the obligatory GnP for a TKO. But IF MIRKO's shin didnt do it its a tall order to fill.

Sam Pai could, easily.

You're telling me you have every heavyweight in the world to choose from and you pick Butterbean?

Schilt with a knee maybe?

I dunno that dudes head is filled with cement...

Id pay to see Hunt v Cabbage...That would be a slugfest

Travis Lutter

"You're telling me you have every heavyweight in the world to choose from and you pick Butterbean?"

LOL, seriously.

"Id pay to see Hunt v Cabbage...That would be a slugfest"

It would be a 1 minute KO.

"Cro Cop can. He just didn't their last fight."

He's fought Hunt for 45 minutes and landed 2 flush kicks to the head without KOing him.

nightswiimin - it was just thrown out there as they was s'poseed to fight before ... how about tua ?

Date: 01/04/07 01:53 PM
2504 Total Posts Ignore User

Cro Cop can. He just didn't their last fight.

Or their fight in K-1 before that. He's fought Hunt for a total of 40 minutes, and landed at least five flush high kicks - if he hasn't KOed him yet, I doubt he's going to.

Tank and Butterbean are not exactly the most technical strikers, and start gassing after a couple of minutes, but I wouldn't want to he hit by either of them, especially early in a fight.

What about the WBC Heaviweight boxing champ....Oleg or whatever....Hes 7 foot russian monster...

Or better yet....Pujols taking batting practice to his head

Maybe Semmy

ernesto hoost in his prime would light up hunt until he dropped

Hong Man Choi is way better than you guys realize. He has outstanding wrestling too. He would literally kill Tim Sylvia and I would probably give him about a 35% chance to beat Mark Hunt, which means he's only one of a select few on the planet with the ability to do so.

"What about the WBC Heaviweight boxing champ....Oleg or whatever....Hes 7 foot russian monster..."

If you're talking about Nikolai Valuev, he's not really known as a knockout artist. Plus, given their respective height, the only place he'd be hitting Hunt is probably on the top of his head. I'd give either Klitschko a better shot.

Cabbage's skull would be leaking cement all over the mat if he ever fought Hunt.

NOBODY. Not with 1 punch.

If Crocop kept kicking, after 5-6 LHK's Hunt should drop.

CC's LHK flush on has KO'd everyone else.

^^^ i dont know about that , i still reckon tua could ko him with 1 shot ( that was clean )