who can k.o mark hunt ?

Nobody

I wouldnt put too much stock into Chois wrestling. Kaoklai was throwing him around in the clinch

CC kicked him and he smiled.

Rocky VI

Goodridge, Semmy Schilt. Tank and Butterbean have the power too, just not the cardio. Noone can KO him with one shot. It would have to be a bunch.

Here is the scenario:

Late round3. Hunt is super tired, he has no defense. Hands are down, he is gasping for breath.

CC for some mysterious reason is still fresh....and lights him for 5 LHK's. Yep, Kung Fu Hustle style!

CC KO's Hunt.

Hong Man Choi

Ferozzo took every shot Tank had, right on the chin, and wasn't fazed.

didnt tank have a fuck'd up knee / leg that night ?

maybe a young vitor

What about Mike Tyson in his prime?

vovchanchyn maybe. although he hasnt fought in like a year and a half.

uh randleman caught him. vitor was knocking out the big boys at 20yrs age

LeBanner

"LeBanner"

Technically, yes.

Nobody can. He took a high-left kick from Cro-cop, argueably the most devastating strike in all of MMA, and just absorbed it like nothing.

COCO-nut Dome Block.  When done right; no can KO.  Hunt does it right.  Matua did it WRONG.  Cabbage did it WRONG:

Samoa.

"vovchanchyn maybe. although he hasnt fought in like a year and a half."

If Igor could stand there and pick his shot I think he could put anyone to sleep, dude had his hands surgically replaced with flesh covered sledgehammers while he was in the army...honest.

(moment of silence for Enson)

Le Banner DESTROYED Hunt the last couple times they fought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One was a decisive win (beat up Mark's legs) corner threw in the towel in between rounds, the other was a boring decision.  Hunt also knocked Le Banner OUT (not leg kicks) in the fight prior.  Head to head Le Banner has won 3 out of 4.

Samoa.

I think Rizzo and AA have the KO power to do so but it'd have to be clean shots from both